Translations : paleontology ; paléontologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Natural site: peat bog near the lake's outlet. 16 palynological samples. The selection was made in several drillings. Two pollen tests performed in 2021 towards the lake outlet.
Natural site over the alignment of the A39 motorway; drilling. Two series: T1 (18 poor samples) and T2 (88 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings). Samples often difficult to read. Publication CRAS, 1996.
Natural site: drilling with motorised "russian" core. 120 palynological samples. + 6 radiocarbon datings. 2015 publication: only the "gallo-roman" part.
Archaeological site: rock shelter. 10 palynological samples. Only one acceptable result. Archaeological excavation: Ch. Cupillard, SRA de Franche-Comté.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 9 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 11 palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation of rural settlement. 7 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates.
Natural site: wooded swamp. 144 palynological samples with 2 radiocarbon datings. Sometimes quite poor. Further analyses were done in the village of Grozon around the salt springs by E. Gauthier (PhD, 2001).
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 14 palynological samples + radiocarbon and dendrochronological datings.
Peat bog; 51 palynological samples. Other analyses on this site by Carole Bégeot and Pascale Ruffaldi (2006)
Peat bog. 9 palynological samples. KTH testing (see : Sjörgen, P. 2007. Mires and Peat, International Mire Conservation Group and International Peat Society ; Gobet, 2014)
Natural site: drilling. 71 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings (one is wrong, too recent). Malacological studies by Nicole Limondin (1997).
Natural site: section. 44 palynological samples. Sterile or unavailable samples.
Lacustrin archaeological site: sub-lake drilling. 25 palynological samples in the core C1
Natural site: geological section. 13 palynological samples. Almost all sterile.
Pollen analysis - Ponsonby (Chili, Provincia Ultima Esperenza, Patagonia Austral), Emperaire/Legoupil excavations (Riesco Island)
Sections in an archaeological site. 146 palynological samples + 7 radiocarbon datings. 3 series: pingüino, locus 1 (very poor) et locus 2.
Archaeological site: rock shelter. 8 palynological samples. 6 radiocarbon datings. Archeological dig: Ch. Cupillard, SRA de Franche-Comté.
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 22 palynological samples. From 3,90 to 18,85 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. 10 palynological samples.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 5 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site. Marsh. 145 palynological samples by Hervé Richard and Jacques-Louis de Beaulieu (Marseille). No radiocarbon dating. Never published. Re-work required (totality of Tardiglacial and Holocene).
Archaeological excavation. 3 palynological samples. Differential conservation: very high number of cichorioideae pollen.
Archaeological site: sub-lakeside drillings. 32 palynological samples. 4 different drillings: ouest 1, ouest 1bis, n°5 and n°4.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. 6 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
- Environmental sciences
- Geography, physical
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Chemistry, organic
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Computer science, information systems
- Engineering, mechanical
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Energy & fuels
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Genetics & heredity
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Polymer science
- Cultural studies
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Tropical medicine
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Behavioral sciences
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Anatomy & morphology
- Asian studies
- Chemistry, applied
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Computer science, software engineering
- Engineering, chemical
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Medical informatics
- Nuclear science & technology
- Operations research & management science
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Remote sensing
- Reproductive biology
- Statistics & probability
- Urban studies