Translations : limnology ; limnologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
As part of the QUALILAC project (Influence of the watershed on the functioning of lakes: importance of nutritional quality for couplings between benthic and pelagic environments), monitoring of the origin, quantity and quality of organic matter (OM) available at the water column and benthic level ...
Natural site: peat bog near the lake's outlet. 16 palynological samples. The selection was made in several drillings. Two pollen tests performed in 2021 towards the lake outlet.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 9 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Peat bog; 51 palynological samples. Other analyses on this site by Carole Bégeot and Pascale Ruffaldi (2006)
Lacustrin archaeological site: sub-lake drilling. 25 palynological samples in the core C1
Pollen analysis - Ponsonby (Chili, Provincia Ultima Esperenza, Patagonia Austral), Emperaire/Legoupil excavations (Riesco Island)
Sections in an archaeological site. 146 palynological samples + 7 radiocarbon datings. 3 series: pingüino, locus 1 (very poor) et locus 2.
Natural site: wet meadow. 22 palynological samples. From 3,90 to 18,85 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 5 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Archaeological site: sub-lakeside drillings. 32 palynological samples. 4 different drillings: ouest 1, ouest 1bis, n°5 and n°4.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. 6 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. 31 palynological samples.
Archaeological site; meadow border on the lake. 9 palynological samples. 4 radiocabon datings. Very poor samples. Micromorphological analysis by Nicolas Fédoroff and Dominique Sordoillet.
Natural site, peat bog border on the lake. 6 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site, peat bog border on the lake. 16 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Lacustrine archaeological site. Underwater drilling. 15 palynological samples.
Natural site: wet meadow. 6 palynological samples. From 10.20 to 13.20 meters. Atypical results. Extension of Morteau Stade et Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lac. 10 palynological samples. Complet drilling analysed by Emilie Gauthier as part of her PhD thesis (2001).
Natural site; wet meadow. 14 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates: 3 transect lines.
Natural site. Peat bog border on the "Petit lac de Clairvaux". Two series: 15 palynological samples.
Natural site: wet meadow. 24 palynological samples. From 4.40 to 25,70 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site; weat meadow. 126 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 33,57 meters length drilling.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 7 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site: peat bog border on the lac. 5 palynological samples. Complet drilling analysed by Emilie Gauthier as part of her PhD thesis (2001).
Natural site; weat meadow. 16 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 6.0 to 12.45 meters length.
- Environmental sciences
- Geography, physical
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Chemistry, organic
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Computer science, information systems
- Engineering, mechanical
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Energy & fuels
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Genetics & heredity
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Polymer science
- Cultural studies
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Tropical medicine
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Behavioral sciences
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Anatomy & morphology
- Asian studies
- Chemistry, applied
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Computer science, software engineering
- Engineering, chemical
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Medical informatics
- Nuclear science & technology
- Operations research & management science
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Remote sensing
- Reproductive biology
- Statistics & probability
- Urban studies