Protection of personal data
The dat@UBFC portal includes personal information concerning in particular the data providers of UBFC and their partners: last name, first name, professional email address, link to professional pages.
This information is collected for the purpose of attributing the data to their producers. It is kept for the life of the fileIn accordance with the law "informatique et libertés" of January 6, 1978 modified in 2018, any person registered on the portal :
- Has a right to access and rectify information concerning him or her, which he or she may exercise by sending a written request to the President of COMUE UBFC, 32 avenue de l'observatoire, 25000 Besançon, France.
- May, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of data concerning them
To exercise this right, please contact the portal webmaster.Rights of data subjects :
- the right of access (right to obtain communication of the processed data and the characteristics of the processing);
- the right to rectification (right to request the correction of inaccurate and/or incomplete information);
- the right to erasure (the right to ask for the erasure of one's data when their conservation is no longer justified);
- the right to restrict processing (right to request the suspension of processing);
- for mailing lists used in the election campaign, the right to object and to be removed from the lists.
Université Bourgogne - Franche-Comté,
32, avenue de l'Observatoire - 25000 BESANCON
3 place de Fontenoy
74334 Paris Cedex 07
01 53 73 22 22
he COMUE cannot be held responsible in any way for the content of the information on this site or for the consequences that may result from its use or interpretation.
Setting up of hypertext links
we hereby inform you that dat@UBFC authorizes any website or other medium to quote or set up a hypertext link to pages or information published on this portal, provided that the links do not contravene the interests of COMUE UBFC and its institutions and that they guarantee the possibility for the user to identify the origin and author of the document.
Our team reserves the right to object to this authorization.
Use of dat@UBFC data
if access to dat@UBFC data has been useful for your research, the following acknowledgement would be appreciated : This research was conducted using data and/or metadata available on the dat@UBFC portal, France.