Translations : history ; histoire
Domain : humanities
The archaeological surveys carried out on the Le Locle bypass road have made it possible to make several test borring in the upper part of the fill of the area located south of the city, between the city and the Col des Roches, in the Marais des Calame and Marais de la Molière. Two sections were ...
Two boreholes (CID I of 5.77 m and CID II of 7.63 m) were drilled off the Domaine de Chalain (east bank), 65-70 m from the shore. 57 pollen samples were taken from CID I and 21 from CID II + 5 radiocarbon dates.
Only one sample in a natural depression in the heart of the castle excavation.
Urban archaeological excavation. 10 palynological samples. "Urban" typical results.
Based on the study of newspaper articles from the Japanese English-language newspaper ‘The Japan Times’, the database contains all the catastrophic events (tsunamis, earthquakes, typhoons, etc.) recorded since the creation of the newspaper in the 1860s. until the 1970s.
Archaeological excavation. 18 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 6 acceptable samples.
Natural site: lake formed in 1442 upstream a natural dam due to a rockslide. Drilling. 16 palynological samples. Opportunities to demonstrate seasonal rhythms.
Natural site: peat bog in the north edge of the lake. 5 palynological samples. 1st half of the subatlantic period at 2.15 m depth. Should be looked by new analysis.
Archaeological site: lime mortar from a wall. Only one palynological sample. Test in the mortar of the fortified house.
Two palynological samples from moss used to fill the gaps between the construction elements of an alpine chalet. Dendrochronological date: 1750 AD.
Five palynological samples from moss used to fill the gaps between the construction elements of an alpine chalet. Dendrochronological date: between 1608 and 1700 AD.
4 palynological samples from two Roman wells.
Natural site: lake. Lake bottom sampling during the 2018 drought. 9 palynological samples.
Recent work, part of a process of opening up to multidisciplinarity, has underlined that the organisation of rural societies can no longer be understood without taking into account their relationship to space. These developments are now leading to work on the spatial dimension of data extracted from ...
Marcs tax registers annually recorded heads of households in Dijon, indicating their name, amount of tax or lack of tax for exemption, death or departure, their home location (parish and street) and in some cases their profession. Additional informations such as a move within or outside the city, or ...
The HISTORISK database lists and describes hazards having caused disasters and consequently recorded in archives and historic document (maps, paintings, newspapers, etc.) occured in France (mainland and overseas territories) since the Middle Ages. From 2018, new data of the same type will concern ...
Siver Fir (Abies alba) individual tree-ring width data bank.
- Environmental sciences
- Geography, physical
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Chemistry, organic
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Computer science, information systems
- Engineering, mechanical
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Energy & fuels
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Genetics & heredity
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Polymer science
- Cultural studies
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Tropical medicine
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Behavioral sciences
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Anatomy & morphology
- Asian studies
- Chemistry, applied
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Computer science, software engineering
- Engineering, chemical
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Medical informatics
- Nuclear science & technology
- Operations research & management science
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Remote sensing
- Reproductive biology
- Statistics & probability
- Urban studies