Translations : ecology ; écologie
Domain : applied biology - ecology
The Drugeon basin is a vast wetland (6520 hectares) in a mid-mountain region known for its biodiversity. The breeding bird population was studied using three approaches: 1) changes in species richness since 1980, 2) changes in the numbers of 47 rare or infrequent species, mainly since 1994, 3) ...
Microtus arvalis relative density scores recorded along 7 transects carried out from 1990 to 2000
Traplines and captures of small mammals carried out mostly in Septfontaines (canton of Levier) and around, from 1979 to 2000, as part of Pierre Delattre and his crew's research.
Diachronic observations of the plant communities of extensive hay meadows in the Jura and the Vosges mountains. The data include 66 old floristic relevés (realized between 2005 and 2009), 66 recent floristic relevés (realized in 2019) and plant community descriptors.
Data of 32 vegetation plots located in a productive hay meadow disturbed by water voles. It includes the plant species lists and the associated community descriptors.
Stone crushing and plant community diversity in dry calcareous grasslands (old Franche-Comté region, eastern France)
30 floristic relevés realized in 2019 in dry calcareous grassland sites (in areas disturbed by stone crushing and non-disturbed areas) as well as the description of the studied dry calcareous grasslands.
Eleven populations of Nuphar lutea were sampled in eleven wetlands differing in physicochemical characteristics and spread along three rivers (the Ain, the Doubs and the Loue Rivers). Fifteen traits, grouped into four sets (growth, reproduction, storage and defence), were measured during the growing ...
This dataset describes bird observations performed along the Drugeon river, France, from 2014 to 2019, according to standard protocols.
Bird counts along transects carried out by Pierre Souvairan (1921-1998) from June 1991 to September 1993 at Buanyuantula (spelled Boignontoula in OpenStreetMap), Makalondi, Niger, near the Kulbu pools. Patrick Giraudoux helped Pierre Souvairan to design the protocol during his stays in Dijon, ...
Traplines and captures of small mammals and sampling transects carried out in Asia (Western China and Kyrgyztan) from 1994 onwards, as part of Patrick Giraudoux and his crew's research expeditions. A collection of bodies, skulls and tissues, managed by Francis Raoul and Dominique Rieffel, is ...
Dietary response of the Barn Owl was monitored in three church towers situated at 2.5, 2 and 1.5 km, 2 and 1.5 km to the small mammal sampling area. Small mammals were monitored in habitats type generally foraged by the Barn Owl (grassland, hedges)
CARPODATA database allows the storage and retrieval of all raw data related to the archaeobotanical analyses (plant macro-remains) of archaeological sites.
A data set for the project ‘BIOTROPH’. The aim of this study was to estimate functional role of the taxonomic diversity of available resources in the field on trophic exposure of small mammals (wood mice ‘Apodemus sylvaticus’) to trace metals (TM; principally cadmium, lead and zinc). The data was ...
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
Dataset of red kite monitoring in France including nest localisation, biometry, brood size and range, diet, pollutant concentrations in blood (metals, organochlorines, PAHs, rodenticides), blood chemistry, stable isotopes (C,N,S), telomere length
Digitized data from the French peatland inventory ("Les tourbières françaises", Ministry of Industry and Trade, 1949). This national inventory was carried out in order to estimate the stock of peat in metropolitan France and to facilitate its exploitation, essentially for fuel purposes. Thus, a ...
Road-side counts and grassland vole population density transects carried out by the FREDON Bourgogne Franche-Comté on a protocol designed with Patrick Giraudoux (Chrono-environment)
Fossorial water vole (Arvicola terrestris) population cycles and their phase-associated microbial communities
Monitoring of montane water vole populations on the Jura plateau during the phases of a demographic cycle: relative densities, reproduction parameters, weight, relative age (crystalline weight), and microbial community composition. Those data have been collected in the framework of Petra Villette's ...
La base de données AGAM, permet de stocker et de retrouver l'intégralité de données brutes en rapport avec les analyses carpologiques (macro-restes végétaux fossiles) des sondages archéologiques intra- et extra-sites d'habitat.
Microtus arvalis, Arvicola terrestris and Talpa europea relative density scores recorded along 7 transects carried out from 2014 onwards
Monitoring of small mammals and their predators from 1989 to 2006
Stress hormones, telomere lenght, and reproductive success for breeding bird in the Chaux forest.
As part of the QUALILAC project (Influence of the watershed on the functioning of lakes: importance of nutritional quality for couplings between benthic and pelagic environments), monitoring of the origin, quantity and quality of organic matter (OM) available at the water column and benthic level ...
Individual genotypes from 210 samples arising from 165 individuals of a maternity roost located in Le Bourg d'Oisans (French Alps), hosting Myotis myotis and Myotis blythii individuals. Num = sample identifier, ID = individual identifier, Sampling = Sampling date, Type = bat type (Myotis myotis, ...
Geographical coordinates of the transects walked in the Tacheng National Reserve, and corresponding presence indices of Yunnan snub-nosed monkey.
- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- water resources
- chemistry, organic
- geochemistry & geophysics
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- multidisciplinary sciences
- cell biology
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- plant sciences
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- chemistry, analytical
- chemistry, physical
- physics, mathematical
- health care sciences & services
- engineering, environmental
- computer science, information systems
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- energy & fuels
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- mathematical & computational biology
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- infectious diseases
- engineering, industrial
- genetics & heredity
- instruments & instrumentation
- behavioral sciences
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- cultural studies
- medieval & renaissance studies
- tropical medicine
- polymer science
- materials science, composites
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- anatomy & morphology
- asian studies
- chemistry, applied
- computer science, hardware & architecture
- computer science, software engineering
- computer science, theory & methods
- engineering, chemical
- engineering, mechanical
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, biomaterials
- materials science, coatings & films
- medical informatics
- nuclear science & technology
- operations research & management science
- physics, condensed matter
- public, environmental & occupational health
- remote sensing
- reproductive biology
- statistics & probability
- urban studies
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Corentin Nicod
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- Développement d’une application de gestion et partage des données en carpologie : CARPODATA
- Ecology of Infectious Diseases
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- Impact de l’eutrophisation sur la production et le stockage du carbone et conséquences pour la dynamique des milieux aquatiques
- Inventaire des tourbières françaises
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Thèse de doctorat en microbiologie environnementale - Charles Henriot
- Utilisation du gîte de maternité de Bourg d’Oisans par une colonie mixte de grands et de petits murins
- AGRAL - Agriculture et Alimentation en Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- WETCHANGE - Biodiversité et fonctions des zones humides en réponse aux étiages sévères induits par le changement global
- BIOTROPH - Influence de la biodiversité sur les transferts de contaminants dans les réseaux trophiques
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges