Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
Translations : meteorology & atmospheric sciences ; météorologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
These data are measured in High Arctic over an observatory basin, located at 79°N on the W coast of Svalbard. Austre Lovén is a small 4.5 km² polythermal glacier in constant decline since the end of the LIA. The surrounding catchment is no more than 10 km² and exhibits a significant periglacial area ...
It is products developped by Meteo France through the SAF application, showing the types of clouds in function of their elevation.
This describes the temperature data acquired in a range of piezometers throughout the Forbonnet peatland (Jura Mountains, Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex).
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Meteorological observations acquired on OMIV landslides using a standardized protocol (6min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min) according to the measured parameters and transfered in a Ascii standardized file format with the file database management system BD-OH OMIV. Estimation of potential evapotranspiration ...
Based on the study of newspaper articles from the Japanese English-language newspaper ‘The Japan Times’, the database contains all the catastrophic events (tsunamis, earthquakes, typhoons, etc.) recorded since the creation of the newspaper in the 1860s. until the 1970s.
Statistical downscaling of outputs (daily minimum and maximum air temperature at 2-m) of 13 Earth System Models (simulations: HIST period 1950-2006; RCP2.6 and RCP8.5 period 2006-2100) at a 200-m resolution over and around the Mont-Blanc Massif (Western Europe, border between France and Italy and ...
The HISTORISK database lists and describes hazards having caused disasters and consequently recorded in archives and historic document (maps, paintings, newspapers, etc.) occured in France (mainland and overseas territories) since the Middle Ages. From 2018, new data of the same type will concern ...
Chrono-Environnement laboratory is responsible for the meteorological monitoring of an experimental station on the Frasne peatland (Tourbières du Forbonnet, Doubs) since November 2008. The meteorological parameters (temperature and humidity, rainfall, wind speed and direction , groundwater level, ...
Relevés systématiques de température sous couvert forestier. Le réseau est constitué de 50 capteurs de type "HOBO" qui échantillonnent une aire d'étude de 2000 km² comprise entre la vallée du Doubs et la Haute Chaîne du Jura. Chaque capteur enregistre une température (°C) toutes les 6 minutes depuis ...
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Environmental sciences
- Geography, physical
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Chemistry, organic
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Computer science, information systems
- Engineering, mechanical
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Energy & fuels
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Genetics & heredity
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Polymer science
- Cultural studies
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Tropical medicine
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Behavioral sciences
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Anatomy & morphology
- Asian studies
- Chemistry, applied
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Computer science, software engineering
- Engineering, chemical
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Medical informatics
- Nuclear science & technology
- Operations research & management science
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Remote sensing
- Reproductive biology
- Statistics & probability
- Urban studies