Données de thèse
Données collectées dans le cadre d'une thèse.
PolaBot is a dataset dedicated to the polarimetric imaging of outdoor scenes. Outdoor scenes include challenging surfaces to segment and detect : highly reflective areas such as water and windows. This dataset is designed for research and development fields such as mobile robotics, autonomous cars ...
The UBFC-Phys dataset is a public multimodal dataset dedicated to psychophysiological studies. It first aimed at physiological signal analysis during social stress. 56 participants followed a three-step experience that involved a rest task T1, a speech task T2 and an arithmetic task T3. During the ...
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Modelling the response of Antarctic marine species to environmental changes. Methods, applications and limitations
Ecological modelling is nowadays widely used to highlight the environmental conditions that influence the species ecological niche and better understand their response to environmental changes. Methodological challenges are however present for Southern Ocean marine case studies and it is important ...
It is products developped by Meteo France through the SAF application, showing the types of clouds in function of their elevation.
- environmental sciences
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- computer science, software engineering
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- imaging science & photographic technology
- instruments & instrumentation
- marine & freshwater biology
- transportation science & technology
- behavioral sciences
- water resources
- geochemistry & geophysics
- Polarimetric Vision Applied to Robotics Navigation - ViPeR
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Charlène Guillaumot
- Thèse de doctorat en instrumentation et informatique de l'image - Marc Blanchon
- Thèse de doctorat en instrumentation et informatique de l'image - Rita Meziati Sabour
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend