Calculated spectroscopic line lists for germane (GeH4), resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
PolaBot is a dataset dedicated to the polarimetric imaging of outdoor scenes. Outdoor scenes include challenging surfaces to segment and detect : highly reflective areas such as water and windows. This dataset is designed for research and development fields such as mobile robotics, autonomous cars ...
The UBFC-Phys dataset is a public multimodal dataset dedicated to psychophysiological studies. It first aimed at physiological signal analysis during social stress. 56 participants followed a three-step experience that involved a rest task T1, a speech task T2 and an arithmetic task T3. During the ...
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration for high-resolution monitoring of the urban heat island (50 stations, record sampling every 20 minutes, period June 2014 onwards)
Descriptors monitoring atmospheric centers of action of weather patterns around Aotearoa New Zealand
Here we introduce a set of descriptors applied to weather regimes that allow for a detailed monitoring of the location and intensity of their atmospheric centers of action (e.g., troughs and ridges) and the gradients between them, when applicable. Descriptors are designed to document the effect of ...
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration by bike (one measurement every 5m) to characterize the urban heat island at very high resolution along constant transects
The CaDDiAcS base contains spectroscopic data for some complex atoms and ions, in particular lanthanides. For many transitions, it gives the wavelengths, the spontaneous-emission Einstein coefficients, and the absorption oscillator strengths, calculated in ICB (Dijon) and Aimé Cotton (Orsay) ...
Modelling the response of Antarctic marine species to environmental changes. Methods, applications and limitations
Ecological modelling is nowadays widely used to highlight the environmental conditions that influence the species ecological niche and better understand their response to environmental changes. Methodological challenges are however present for Southern Ocean marine case studies and it is important ...
Multiple sulfur isotope measurements (d34S, d33S, d36S) of sedimentary barites associated with the Permo-Triassic boundary.
Crystal structure of di-[mu]-iodido-bis[(dimethyl sulfoxide-[kappa]O)(triphenylphosphane-[kappa]P)copper(I)]
The centrosymmetric dinuclear title compound, [Cu2I2(C2H6OS)2(C18H15P)2], represents the first example of a CuI complex ligated by an O-bound dimethyl sulfoxide ligand. In the crystal, the two tetrahedrally coordinated CuI atoms are bridged by two [mu]2-iodido ligands in an almost symmetrical ...
Crystal structure of the two-dimensional coordination polymer poly[di-μ-bromido-bis(μ-tetrahydrothiophene)dicopper(I)]
The polymeric title compound, [Cu2Br2(C4H8S)2]n, CP1, represents an example of a two-dimensional coordination polymer resulting from reaction of CuBr with tetrahydrothiophene (THT) in MeCN solution. The two-dimensional layers consist of two different types of rhomboid-shaped dinuclear ...
The set of climate projections available corresponds to the GCM (Global Circulation Model) data from CMIP5 (Coupled Model Intercomparison Project; Taylor et al., 2012) used in the fifth IPCC report. A total of 23 GCMs from 16 different institutions were downloaded on the ESGF (Earth System Grid ...
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 22 palynological samples. From 3,90 to 18,85 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: travertine quarry ("Tuff of Dortan"). 3 palynological samples + 1 radiocarbon dating: 9100 ± 180 BP.
Natural site: wet meadow. 6 palynological samples. From 10.20 to 13.20 meters. Atypical results. Extension of Morteau Stade et Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site; wet meadow. 14 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates: 3 transect lines.
Natural site: wet meadow. 58 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 10,40 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 24 palynological samples. From 4.40 to 25,70 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site; weat meadow. 126 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 33,57 meters length drilling.
Natural site; weat meadow. 16 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 6.0 to 12.45 meters length.
Natural site; weat meadow. 18 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 4.20 to 12.30 meters length.
Natural site; weat meadow. 62 palynological samples. 12 meters length drilling.
Physiological parameters of the insect immune system (heamocyte, PO, pro PO) Behavioral parameters of larval defense against natural ennemies (activity, flapping) Parameters of insect reproduction (mating success, fecundity, fertility)
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- biodiversity conservation
- chemistry, organic
- geochemistry & geophysics
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- marine & freshwater biology
- water resources
- cell biology
- instruments & instrumentation
- computer science, software engineering
- transportation science & technology
- anatomy & morphology
- behavioral sciences
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- biology, miscellaneous
- chemistry, physical
- health care sciences & services
- imaging science & photographic technology
- materials science, biomaterials
- materials science, characterization & testing
- materials science, composites
- medical informatics
- multidisciplinary sciences
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- polymer science
- remote sensing
- Virtual Atomic and Molecular Data Centre (VAMDC)
- Développement d’outils de formatage et de visualisation pour les bases de données accessibles via le portail VAMDC
- WCRP/CORDEX Coordinated Regional Climate Downscaling Experiment
- Nouveaux traceurs isotopiques du volcanisme d’échelle stratosphérique
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- Pinna nobilis, source de macromolécules pour matériaux biomimétiques
- Polarimetric Vision Applied to Robotics Navigation - ViPeR
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Charlène Guillaumot
- Thèse de doctorat en instrumentation et informatique de l'image - Marc Blanchon
- Thèse de doctorat en instrumentation et informatique de l'image - Rita Meziati Sabour
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend
- PROTEA DOC-SA
- Effet du réchauffement climatique sur le système immunitaire des ravageurs phytophages et son impact sur les interactions trophiques
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- Modélisation du spectre du germane pour les applications en planétologie