Urban noise (road traffic, train traffic, pedestrian area, springs)
Paleoparasitological data from the study of three samples taken from the remains of German soldiers from the First World War. The soldiers were found in the rubble of the military structure (Kilianstollen) that collapsed on March 18, 1918.
Natural site: peat bog near the lake's outlet. 16 palynological samples. The selection was made in several drillings. Two pollen tests performed in 2021 towards the lake outlet.
Natural site: drilling. 71 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings (one is wrong, too recent). Malacological studies by Nicole Limondin (1997).
Natural site border on the Annecy lake. 16 meters drilling, with boring machine (Apageo) and "russian" corer. 183 palynological samples in 1995 and 24 in 2019 + 9 radiocarbon datings. Never published in its totality.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 18 palynological samples.
Medieval radiating drainage network, built to drain a post-glacial pond developed in an endoreic depression of periglacial eolian origin linked to the Ensérune archaeological site. In 2005: drilling, 10 samples read + one 14C dating; all the rest of the samples read by Sébastien Guillon. In 2021, ...
Archaeological excavations. 18 palynological samples in two series: 2002-2003 (positive) and 2004 (negative).
4 palynological samples from two Roman wells.
Natural site: lake. Lake bottom sampling during the 2018 drought. 9 palynological samples.
Natural site: peat bog. 16 palynological samples in 2019. 3 radiocarbon datings. Palynological tests positive. The last six millennia. Worth re-analyzing with a tighter sampling step and new dates.
Current site, sheep meadow. 4 palynological samples. Samples of sheep dungs (3 in the meadow + 1 in the stable) for comparison with the coproliths of the Neolithic site of Clairvaux.
Natural site, swamp. 77 palynological samples.
Natural site: pond edge. 2 palynological samples.
Archaeological site: section in the rampart. 12 palynological samples: 4 positive.
Archaeological site, digs. Only one nearly sterile palynological sample.
Archaeological site: ditch in the alluvial plain. Only one palynological sample.
Paleoparasitological data from the study of 72 samples taken from layer VI of the Neolithic site of La Draga (Spain).
Data related to human population screening and dog surveys carried out in 1996-97, 2005-6 and in 2014/15 in South Gansu, China
Sampling of Mediterranean fan mussel specimens (Pinna nobilis) for molecular analyses of the byssus and of the shell matrix
This document describes a field mission carried out in May 2017, at the Observatoire Océanologique de Villefranche-sur-Mer. This mission aimed at collecting live specimens as well as dead shells from the Mediterranean fan mussel, Pinna nobilis, an endemic species protected by European Directive ...
Pollen analysis conducted in 2018 from a sediment core recovered in 2016 (OMISALJ-2016) at Omisalj, Krk Island.
Pollen analysis conducted in 2018 from a sediment core recovered in 2016 (OSOR-2016) at Osor, Cres Island.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2016 (BEUF-2016) at La Beuffarde, Les Hôpitaux-Vieux.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2015 from 23 soil samples recovered in 2015 at La Grande Terre, Alba-la-Romaine.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2015 (ARA-2015) at Les Araignys, L'Auberson.
- chemistry, analytical
- multidisciplinary sciences
- health care sciences & services
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- geochemistry & geophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- plant sciences
- cell biology
- astronomy & astrophysics
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- geography, physical
- instruments & instrumentation
- materials science, biomaterials
- materials science, composites
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- medical informatics
- engineering, environmental
- tropical medicine
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- urban studies
- biology, miscellaneous
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- anatomy & morphology
- remote sensing
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- marine & freshwater biology
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- IATEKA - Interdisciplinary approach to the territorial evolution of the Kvarner archipelago
- Construction des territoires et des paysages des îles croates de Ces et de Krk
- Thèse de doctorat en archéologie - Céline Maicher
- Organización social de las primeras comunidades agrícola-ganaderas a partir del espacio doméstico: Elementos estructurales y áreas de producción y consumo de bienes
- Pinna nobilis, source de macromolécules pour matériaux biomimétiques
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité