Urban noise (road traffic, train traffic, pedestrian area, springs)
This describes the temperature data acquired in a range of piezometers throughout the Forbonnet peatland (Jura Mountains, Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex).
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration for high-resolution monitoring of the urban heat island (50 stations, record sampling every 20 minutes, period June 2014 onwards)
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration by bike (one measurement every 5m) to characterize the urban heat island at very high resolution along constant transects
It is products developped by Meteo France through the SAF application, showing the types of clouds in function of their elevation.
Data related to human population screening and dog surveys carried out in 1996-97, 2005-6 and in 2014/15 in South Gansu, China
Sampling of Mediterranean fan mussel specimens (Pinna nobilis) for molecular analyses of the byssus and of the shell matrix
This document describes a field mission carried out in May 2017, at the Observatoire Océanologique de Villefranche-sur-Mer. This mission aimed at collecting live specimens as well as dead shells from the Mediterranean fan mussel, Pinna nobilis, an endemic species protected by European Directive ...
Chrono-Environnement laboratory is responsible for the meteorological monitoring of an experimental station on the Frasne peatland (Tourbières du Forbonnet, Doubs) since November 2008. The meteorological parameters (temperature and humidity, rainfall, wind speed and direction , groundwater level, ...
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Gourdans
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Planet
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Brotteaux
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Port-Galland
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Sous Bresse
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Puit-Novets
HydraVitis high spatial resolution hourly near ground air temperature data set, collected in a Burgundy (France) vineyard from 2014
This database collects temperature data collected at a 15 minutes time step by thermal probes (HoBo Pendant) located at 60 cm from the ground, on simple upper radiation shelters. The network is located in a wine growing region in Burgundy, around Aloxe Corton (47°04' N ; 4°51' E). 45 sensors are ...
Aquatic plant communities and water physico-chemical data of cut-off river channels of the Ain river.
Relevés systématiques de température sous couvert forestier. Le réseau est constitué de 50 capteurs de type "HOBO" qui échantillonnent une aire d'étude de 2000 km² comprise entre la vallée du Doubs et la Haute Chaîne du Jura. Chaque capteur enregistre une température (°C) toutes les 6 minutes depuis ...
- chemistry, analytical
- multidisciplinary sciences
- health care sciences & services
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- geochemistry & geophysics
- plant sciences
- cell biology
- astronomy & astrophysics
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- geography, physical
- instruments & instrumentation
- materials science, biomaterials
- materials science, composites
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- medical informatics
- engineering, environmental
- tropical medicine
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- urban studies
- biology, miscellaneous
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- anatomy & morphology
- remote sensing
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- marine & freshwater biology
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Pinna nobilis, source de macromolécules pour matériaux biomimétiques
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- Théoriser et modéliser pour aménager
- Thèse de doctorat en géodynamique des enveloppes supérieures - Alexandre Lhosmot
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura