Urban noise (road traffic, train traffic, pedestrian area, springs)
The study site is an industrial wasteland, located in the city of Vieux-Charmont in the Doubs (France). The site presents an urbanized environment with the presence of dwellings, the Belfort-Montbéliard greenway. Several wetlands are also present, in particular the gravels pond and the river "la ...
This describes the temperature data acquired in a range of piezometers throughout the Forbonnet peatland (Jura Mountains, Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex).
Strontium isotopic (87Sr/86Sr) ratio of waters samples from the Forbonnet peatland (Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex). 53 sampled represent low and high flow conditions and also a wide spatial cover through horizontal and vertical sampling across the peatland. One sample represent the upstream ...
Majors, traces elements and strontium isotopes (87Sr/86Sr) of Cretaceous limestone and Quaternary marl - Jura Mountains
Majors, traces elements and 87Sr/86Sr ratio of Cretaceous limestone (Hauterivien) and Quaternary marls (two samples). The limestone was sampled in the Frasne-Bouverans syncline at proximity of the Forbonnet pealtand (Complexe tourbeux de Frasne-Bouverans). The marl was sampled in the underlying ...
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Natural site: peat bog near the lake's outlet. 16 palynological samples. The selection was made in several drillings. Two pollen tests performed in 2021 towards the lake outlet.
Natural site: drilling. 71 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings (one is wrong, too recent). Malacological studies by Nicole Limondin (1997).
Natural site border on the Annecy lake. 16 meters drilling, with boring machine (Apageo) and "russian" corer. 183 palynological samples in 1995 and 24 in 2019 + 9 radiocarbon datings. Never published in its totality.
Dataset of red kite monitoring in France including nest localisation, biometry, brood size and range, diet, pollutant concentrations in blood (metals, organochlorines, PAHs, rodenticides), blood chemistry, stable isotopes (C,N,S), telomere length
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 18 palynological samples.
Medieval radiating drainage network, built to drain a post-glacial pond developed in an endoreic depression of periglacial eolian origin linked to the Ensérune archaeological site. In 2005: drilling, 10 samples read + one 14C dating; all the rest of the samples read by Sébastien Guillon. In 2021, ...
Archaeological excavations. 18 palynological samples in two series: 2002-2003 (positive) and 2004 (negative).
4 palynological samples from two Roman wells.
Natural site: lake. Lake bottom sampling during the 2018 drought. 9 palynological samples.
Natural site: peat bog. 16 palynological samples in 2019. 3 radiocarbon datings. Palynological tests positive. The last six millennia. Worth re-analyzing with a tighter sampling step and new dates.
Current site, sheep meadow. 4 palynological samples. Samples of sheep dungs (3 in the meadow + 1 in the stable) for comparison with the coproliths of the Neolithic site of Clairvaux.
Natural site, swamp. 77 palynological samples.
Natural site: pond edge. 2 palynological samples.
Archaeological site: section in the rampart. 12 palynological samples: 4 positive.
Archaeological site, digs. Only one nearly sterile palynological sample.
Archaeological site: ditch in the alluvial plain. Only one palynological sample.
Long-term piezometric monitoring in soils of the Clauge catchment area (Chaux forest, Jura) in different topographical positions.
It is products developped by Meteo France through the SAF application, showing the types of clouds in function of their elevation.
Data related to human population screening and dog surveys carried out in 1996-97, 2005-6 and in 2014/15 in South Gansu, China
- chemistry, analytical
- multidisciplinary sciences
- health care sciences & services
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- geochemistry & geophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- plant sciences
- cell biology
- astronomy & astrophysics
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- geography, physical
- instruments & instrumentation
- materials science, biomaterials
- materials science, composites
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- medical informatics
- engineering, environmental
- tropical medicine
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- urban studies
- biology, miscellaneous
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- anatomy & morphology
- remote sensing
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- marine & freshwater biology
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en géodynamique des enveloppes supérieures - Alexandre Lhosmot
- IATEKA - Interdisciplinary approach to the territorial evolution of the Kvarner archipelago
- ISOTOPEAT - Evaluation isotopique de l’origine de la minéralisation des eaux de la tourbière du Forbonnet
- Construction des territoires et des paysages des îles croates de Ces et de Krk
- Pinna nobilis, source de macromolécules pour matériaux biomimétiques
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- PROTEA DOC-SA
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Suivi des effets à long terme de la restauration des affluents temporaires de la Clauge en forêt de Chaux (Jura)
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Jordan Collot
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura