LASPI: Detection and diagnostics of gearbox faults
Dataset of current, voltage, and vibration measurements of an electromechanical driving system. The system is a three-phase asynchronous motor that drives a gearbox. The gearbox is composed of bearings and gears that are susceptible to fail. Seven experiments corresponding to different states of ...
METALLICADOUR: Detection and diagnostics of multi-axis robot faults
Dataset of position, current, vibration, force, and torque measurements of an electromechanical drive system. The system is a multi-axes robot that contains a three-phase asynchronous motor. This latter motor drives a cutting tool for machining aluminum parts. It studies different states of health ...
AMPERE: Detection and diagnostics of rotor and stator faults in rotating machines
Dataset of speed, current, voltage and vibration measurements of an electromechanical drive system. The system is a three-phase asynchronous motor. It is composed of an aging bearing and a squirrel cage rotor with defects (broken bars). In addition, unbalanced power supply faults are investigated. ...
Physicochemical and bacteriological characteristics of water - Arcier watershed - 2020-2022
Physical characteristics, major ions, minor ions, trace elements measured from May 2020 to February 2022 in five sites of the Arcier karst watershed (Doubs, France), as well as at the Arcier spring. These measurements were complemented by the acquisition of extended spectrum beta-lactamase ...
Geochemical data on rainfall and groundwater at Douala (Cameroon)
Stable isotopes (oxygen-18 and deuterium) data on rainfall at monthly and daily scales at Douala. Concerning groundwater, there is two sets of data: one on water stable isotopes (oxygen-18 and deuterium) and another one on major ion chemistry.
A new member of the 2-acetylpyridine family has been prepared and characterized by NMR and IR spectroscopies.
IEEE PHM Data Challenge 2014
This data set is divided in two parts in the framework of the IEEE PHM Data Challenge 2014. The first part is a 1kW proton exchange membrane fuel cell on which long-term tests (1,000 hours) have been carried out under quasi-stationary conditions. The second part also deals with a fresh 1kW proton ...
Phytomanagement - Tavazzano (IT)
In the frame of the NETFIB project, the project partners study the production of nettle in agro-forestry systems, within a poplar-phytomanaged plantation, aiming at lowering the impact of degradation of polluted sites while maximazing ecosystem services. The objective of the production of the ...
Phytomanagement - Thann (F-68)
The experimental site of Thann is located in the valley of the Thur in Alsace (France) near the border with Germany and Switzerland, on a 15 ha-chemistry-based industrial complex. The Thann plant owned by the TRONOX company is one of the most important sites for TiO2 production in Europe and is the ...
Phytomanagement - Tavaux (F-39)
The site is located in Western Europe along a major river and surrounded by several urban aggregates. Production at the chlor- alkali facility began in 1950 with wastewater discharged directly to a stream. In 1964 a dam was constructed downstream of the discharge. A 12-ha area with dikes 5-m high ...
Phytomanagement - Vieux-Charmont (F-25)
The study site is an industrial wasteland, located in the city of Vieux-Charmont in the Doubs (France). The site presents an urbanized environment with the presence of dwellings, the Belfort-Montbéliard greenway. Several wetlands are also present, in particular the gravels pond and the river "la ...
Perception of expressive vocal cues in musical sounds
This dataset contains 340 audio stimuli (speech, singing voice, music) designed to contain emotional cues (e.g. smiles, tremor, etc.), as well as experimental data collected on 60 listeners rating the emotional content of these sounds. This dataset corresponds to the work reported in: Bedoya et al. ...
Pronostics & Health Management of fuel cell systems project
The PHM-PAC project is mainly aimed at developing intelligent methods for the detection, diagnosis and prognosis of fuel cell failures. This project should allow the optimization of the performance of fuel cell systems as well as a better understanding of the electrochemical phenomena affecting the ...
In vivo skin anisotropy dataset for a young man (28 years old) by annular suction
The aim of our study is to characterize the anisotropic and viscoelastic behavior of the skin. Thus, a campaign of in vivo ring suction tests was conducted using the CutiScan®CS100 device from Courage and Khazaka electronics. 30 tests were performed on the anterior forearm of a 28-year-old Caucasian ...
New spiropyrrolothiazole derivatives bearing an oxazolone moiety as potential antidiabetic agent: Design, synthesis, crystal structure, Hirshfeld surface analysis, ADME and molecular docking studies
In a sustained search for novel and effective antihyperglycemics, a new series of fifteen isomeric oxazolone-fused dispiropyrrolothiazoles resulting from one-pot three component reaction between L-4-thiazolidine carboxylic acid, arylidene-oxazolones and isatin (or acenaphthenequinone) has been ...
Antimicrobial Activity and DFT Studies of a Novel Set of Spiropyrrolidines Tethered with Thiochroman-4-one/Chroman-4-one Scaffolds
A novel series of 14 spiropyrrolidines bearing thiochroman-4-one/chroman-4-one, and oxindole/acenaphthylene-1,2-dione moieties were synthesized and characterized by spectroscopic techniques, as well as by three X-ray diffraction studies, corroborating the stereochemistry. Quantum chemical ...
PolaBot is a dataset dedicated to the polarimetric imaging of outdoor scenes. Outdoor scenes include challenging surfaces to segment and detect : highly reflective areas such as water and windows. This dataset is designed for research and development fields such as mobile robotics, autonomous cars ...
Synthesis, antidiabetic activity and molecular docking study of rhodanine-substitued spirooxindole pyrrolidine derivatives as novel α-amylase inhibitors
In a sustained search for novel α-amylase inhibitors for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM), we report herein the synthesis of a series of nineteen novel rhodanine-fused spiro[pyrrolidine-2,3′-oxindoles]. They were obtained by one-pot three component [3 + 2] cycloaddition of stabilized ...
UBFC-Phys : A Multimodal Dataset For Psychophysiological Studies Of Social Stress
The UBFC-Phys dataset is a public multimodal dataset dedicated to psychophysiological studies. It first aimed at physiological signal analysis during social stress. 56 participants followed a three-step experience that involved a rest task T1, a speech task T2 and an arithmetic task T3. During the ...
Pressure-Temperature quantification of continental crustal hydration - Colorado Plateau
Data acquired in collaboration with the University of Boulder in Colorado (U.S.A.) for the understanding of the Colorado Plateau elevation. These data sets include mineralogical, petrological, chemical, pressure-temperature modelisation and density evolution.
This project focuses on understanding karstic systems and particularly on the issue of recharge and transfer processes in these very heterogeneous and generally inaccessible environments. The objective is to use the fiber optic technique to identify the recharge points of the karstic aquifer of ...
Impact of a treatment by plasma polymerization on the filtration performances of commercial membranes for the decontamination of solution containing metal ions.
In this project, a commercial membrane exhibiting low performances of heavy metal removal has been modified by plasma grafting of poly(allylamine). This treatment allows modifying the structural and physicochemical properties of the membrane surface and thus increasing separation performances, while ...
Pollen analysis - Vaux-lès-Saint-Claude (F-39), Eau Morte
Pollen tests in the filling of a circular depression (ice rest, pockmark?) in the heart of a meander of the Bienne. Two samples: 162 and 200 cm deep.
Geochronological data - Agly massif
LA-ICPMS U-Th-Pb analyses on zircon and monazite from the Agly massif.
Geochronological data - Aiguilles Rouges - Mont-Blanc massifs
LA-ICPMS U-Th-Pb analyses on zircon and monazite from the Aiguilles Rouges - Mont-Blanc massifs.
- environmental sciences
- chemistry, organic
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- cell biology
- engineering, environmental
- chemistry, physical
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- engineering, mechanical
- water resources
- biodiversity conservation
- materials science, characterization & testing
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- computer science, software engineering
- mathematical & computational biology
- engineering, industrial
- engineering, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- energy & fuels
- geochemistry & geophysics
- polymer science
- language & linguistics
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, biomaterials
- health care sciences & services
- materials science, coatings & films
- engineering, chemical
- medical informatics
- medieval & renaissance studies
- computer science, information systems
- chemistry, applied
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- urban studies
- psychology, experimental
- remote sensing
- behavioral sciences
- transportation science & technology
- imaging science & photographic technology
- infectious diseases
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie - Jonas Vanardois
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Chloé Viotti
- Elaboration des composés héterocycliques antidiabétiques et antimicrobiens
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Cyril Zappelini
- Bourse post-doctorale - Abhinav Raghuvanshi
- Elaboration des matériaux luminescents
- CREAM - Cracking the emotional code of music
- Effet du réchauffement climatique sur le système immunitaire des ravageurs phytophages et son impact sur les interactions trophiques
- Etude de dépôts sur surfaces organiques et inorganiques : application au colmatage des membranes et aux films minces conducteurs
- Évolution génotypique et phénotypique d'une souche épidémique de Pseudomonas aeruginosa au cours des 12 ans de sa diffusion hospitalière
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- FIBROKARST - Caractérisation des processus de recharge dans un système karstique : Scan dynamique 3D et mesures par fibre optique
- Fondation pour l'audition
- French RENATECH network (program P-14-00805)
- Impact de la modification de membrane commerciales par polymérisation par plasma froid sur les performances de filtration d’ions métalliques et le colmatage
- Interreg V-A Spain France Andorra programme (POCTEFA 2014-2020)
- KARSTNAPL : Comportement et élimination de phases liquides non aqueuses dans des modèles d’aquifères fracturés et fissurés
- Nouveaux traceurs isotopiques du volcanisme d’échelle stratosphérique
- PHM PAC
- Polarimetric Vision Applied to Robotics Navigation - ViPeR
- Récupération de phases liquides organiques en milieu karstique
- REFLETS - Rétroaction Émotionnelle Faciale et Linguistique, et États de stress post-Traumatiques
- SEPIA - Processus sensoriels et émotionnels dans les troubles du spectre de l'autisme
- Thèse de doctorat en agronomie - Ababdoulaye Mahamat Malabad
- Thèse de doctorat en biochimie et biologie moléculaire - Mélanie Grosjean
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Jordan Collot
- Thèse de doctorat en chimie - Florian Charrier
- Thèse de doctorat en chimie - Lena Knauer
- Thèse de doctorat en chimie - Lukas Brieger
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie - Jean-Charles Poilvet
- Thèse de doctorat en instrumentation et informatique de l'image - Marc Blanchon
- Thèse de doctorat en instrumentation et informatique de l'image - Rita Meziati Sabour
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de la santé - Marie Petitjean
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Alexis Durand
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - José Zapata Carbonell
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Loic Yung
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Mohamad Assad
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences pour l'ingénieur - Aflah Elouneg
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend
- BIOTROPH - Influence de la biodiversité sur les transferts de contaminants dans les réseaux trophiques
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Colorado Plateau xenoliths projects
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- Single-crystal X-ray structures
- Données de thèse
- Organic synthesis
- Dynamique des orogènes anciennes
- Données de thèse de Jonas Vanardois
- Bioorganic synthesis
- Inorganic synthesis
- CNR Echinococcoses
- Pile à combustible
- Elaboration des matériaux luminescents
- Faults and shear zones
- Neuro group @ FEMTO-ST
- Génomique bactérienne
- Organometallic complexes with metal-metal bonds