Translations : ecology ; écologie
Domain : applied biology - ecology
This dataset describes bird observations performed along the Drugeon river, France, from 2014 to 2019, according to standard protocols.
Bird counts along transects carried out by Pierre Souvairan (1921-1998) from June 1991 to September 1993 at Buanyuantula (spelled Boignontoula in OpenStreetMap), Makalondi, Niger, near the Kulbu pools. Patrick Giraudoux helped Pierre Souvairan to design the protocol during his stays in Dijon, ...
Traplines and captures of small mammals and sampling transects carried out in Asia (Western China and Kyrgyztan) from 1994 onwards, as part of Patrick Giraudoux and his crew's research expeditions. A collection of bodies, skulls and tissues, managed by Francis Raoul and Dominique Rieffel, is ...
Dietary response of the Barn Owl was monitored in three church towers situated at 2.5, 2 and 1.5 km, 2 and 1.5 km to the small mammal sampling area. Small mammals were monitored in habitats type generally foraged by the Barn Owl (grassland, hedges)
CARPODATA database allows the storage and retrieval of all raw data related to the archaeobotanical analyses (plant macro-remains) of archaeological sites.
Modelling the response of Antarctic marine species to environmental changes. Methods, applications and limitations
Ecological modelling is nowadays widely used to highlight the environmental conditions that influence the species ecological niche and better understand their response to environmental changes. Methodological challenges are however present for Southern Ocean marine case studies and it is important ...
Eleven populations of Nuphar lutea were sampled in eleven wetlands differing in physicochemical characteristics and spread along three rivers (the Ain, the Doubs and the Loue Rivers). Fifteen traits, grouped into four sets (growth, reproduction, storage and defence), were measured during the growing ...
A data set for the project ‘BIOTROPH’. The aim of this study was to estimate functional role of the taxonomic diversity of available resources in the field on trophic exposure of small mammals (wood mice ‘Apodemus sylvaticus’) to trace metals (TM; principally cadmium, lead and zinc). The data was ...
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
Dataset of red kite monitoring in France including nest localisation, biometry, brood size and range, diet, pollutant concentrations in blood (metals, organochlorines, PAHs, rodenticides), blood chemistry, stable isotopes (C,N,S), telomere length
Physiological parameters of the insect immune system (heamocyte, PO, pro PO) Behavioral parameters of larval defense against natural ennemies (activity, flapping) Parameters of insect reproduction (mating success, fecundity, fertility)
Digitized data from the French peatland inventory ("Les tourbières françaises", Ministry of Industry and Trade, 1949). This national inventory was carried out in order to estimate the stock of peat in metropolitan France and to facilitate its exploitation, essentially for fuel purposes. Thus, a ...
Road-side counts and grassland vole population density transects carried out by the FREDON Bourgogne Franche-Comté on a protocol designed with Patrick Giraudoux (Chrono-environment)
Data of 32 vegetation plots located in a productive hay meadow disturbed by water voles. It includes the plant species lists and the associated community descriptors.
Diachronic observations of the plant communities of extensive hay meadows in the Jura and the Vosges mountains. The data include 66 old floristic relevés (realized between 2005 and 2009), 66 recent floristic relevés (realized in 2019) and plant community descriptors.
Stone crushing and plant community diversity in dry calcareous grasslands (old Franche-Comté region, eastern France)
30 floristic relevés realized in 2019 in dry calcareous grassland sites (in areas disturbed by stone crushing and non-disturbed areas) as well as the description of the studied dry calcareous grasslands.
Fossorial water vole (Arvicola terrestris) population cycles and their phase-associated microbial communities
Monitoring of montane water vole populations on the Jura plateau during the phases of a demographic cycle: relative densities, reproduction parameters, weight, relative age (crystalline weight), and microbial community composition. Those data have been collected in the framework of Petra Villette's ...
La base de données AGAM, permet de stocker et de retrouver l'intégralité de données brutes en rapport avec les analyses carpologiques (macro-restes végétaux fossiles) des sondages archéologiques intra- et extra-sites d'habitat.
Microtus arvalis, Arvicola terrestris and Talpa europea relative density scores recorded along 7 transects carried out from 2014 onwards
Monitoring of small mammals and their predators from 1989 to 2006
Stress hormones, telomere lenght, and reproductive success for breeding bird in the Chaux forest.
As part of the QUALILAC project (Influence of the watershed on the functioning of lakes: importance of nutritional quality for couplings between benthic and pelagic environments), monitoring of the origin, quantity and quality of organic matter (OM) available at the water column and benthic level ...
Individual genotypes from 210 samples arising from 165 individuals of a maternity roost located in Le Bourg d'Oisans (French Alps), hosting Myotis myotis and Myotis blythii individuals. Num = sample identifier, ID = individual identifier, Sampling = Sampling date, Type = bat type (Myotis myotis, ...
PROTEKER: a near-shore submarine observatory in the Kerguelen Islands for the long-term monitoring of benthic habitats
PROTEKER is a pilot program that aims at establishing a baseline for assessing the impact of climate change on near-shore marine ecosystems of the Kerguelen Islands by implementing an ecological and genetic monitoring at reference sites. The high diversity of coastal marine ecosystems is usually ...
Geographical coordinates of the transects walked in the Tacheng National Reserve, and corresponding presence indices of Yunnan snub-nosed monkey.
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- water resources
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- geochemistry & geophysics
- chemistry, organic
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- multidisciplinary sciences
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- chemistry, physical
- chemistry, analytical
- physics, mathematical
- engineering, environmental
- computer science, information systems
- health care sciences & services
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- computer science, software engineering
- energy & fuels
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- materials science, characterization & testing
- mathematical & computational biology
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- materials science, composites
- engineering, industrial
- behavioral sciences
- marine & freshwater biology
- infectious diseases
- instruments & instrumentation
- genetics & heredity
- anatomy & morphology
- cultural studies
- materials science, biomaterials
- medical informatics
- medieval & renaissance studies
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- polymer science
- remote sensing
- statistics & probability
- tropical medicine
- engineering, mechanical
- engineering, chemical
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- urban studies
- nuclear science & technology
- computer science, theory & methods
- computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- clinical neurology
- chemistry, applied
- biology, miscellaneous
- physics, condensed matter
- asian studies
- psychology, experimental
- public, environmental & occupational health
- transportation science & technology
- reproductive biology
- materials science, coatings & films
- language & linguistics
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- imaging science & photographic technology
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Corentin Nicod
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- Ecology of Infectious Diseases
- Effet du réchauffement climatique sur le système immunitaire des ravageurs phytophages et son impact sur les interactions trophiques
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- Global Paleofire Working Group
- Impact de l’eutrophisation sur la production et le stockage du carbone et conséquences pour la dynamique des milieux aquatiques
- Inventaire des tourbières françaises
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Charlène Guillaumot
- Thèse de doctorat en microbiologie environnementale - Charles Henriot
- Utilisation du gîte de maternité de Bourg d’Oisans par une colonie mixte de grands et de petits murins
- AGRAL - Agriculture et Alimentation en Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- WETCHANGE - Biodiversité et fonctions des zones humides en réponse aux étiages sévères induits par le changement global
- BIOTROPH - Influence de la biodiversité sur les transferts de contaminants dans les réseaux trophiques
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- Développement d’une application de gestion et partage des données en carpologie : CARPODATA