Translations : paleontology ; paléontologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
INRAP archaeological survey. 4 nearly sterile palynological samples.
Archaeological site, INRAP excavations. 6 palynological samples: 5 nearly sterile / 1 positive.
Archaeological excavations. Only one palynological sample + one radiocarbon dating. Negative.
Archaeological site (lake dwelling): coprolites. 26 palynological samples. The results are difficult to interpret.
Archaeological excavations. 21 palynological samples. Poor.
Archaeological excavation. 5 palynological samples. Poor.
Archaeological excavation. Only one palynological sample. Sterile.
Archaeological site: sections border on the lake. 11 palynological samples, only one positive (Boreal period).
Archaeological site: bell beakers pit dugs. 8 palynological samples. Almost sterile samples. Approximate geographical coordinates.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 5 palynological samples.
Archaeological excavations. 2 palynological samples. Nearly sterile samples.
Archaeological excavation, sections. 24 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. On 3 different sections in the site. Results wich should be published.
Archaeological excavation. 4 palynological samples.
Natural site: section in glaciolacustrine sediment. One palynological sample, probably Oldest Dryas.
Natural site: peat bog in the north edge of the lake. 5 palynological samples. 1st half of the subatlantic period at 2.15 m depth. Should be looked by new analysis.
Natural site: section in a doline. 8 palynological samples. Negative or almost.
Archaeological site: lime mortar from a wall. Only one palynological sample. Test in the mortar of the fortified house.
Archaeological site: stone sarcophagus. 6 palynological samples. Very bad conservation.
Archaeological excavations. 18 palynological samples: 10 positive samples.
Archaeological site, INRAP digs. 6 palynological samples. Rich enough.
Archaeological excavations. Only one palynological sample. Very positive (89 % of Non Arboreal Pollen).
Natural site: sedimentary filling of a doline. 3 palynological samples. Negative.
Natural site: section. 2 palynological samples. Poor.
Archaeological excavation, entrance porch of a cave. 12 palynological samples + 14C datings.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 232 palynological samples (199 samples by Eliane Bourgeois, 31 by H. Richard, 2 by G. Chassepot).
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Chemistry, organic
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Engineering, industrial
- Health care sciences & services
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology