Translations : paleontology ; paléontologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Archaeological site (ancient clay mining pit)?. Pond (mardelle?). 27 palynological samples. Located in the Aumur village (not in Saint-Aubin).
Section in the holocene caving of Flims. 6 sterile palynological samples.
Archaeological site: section. 2 palynological samples. Deserted village (Serjilla) in northern Syria. Very poor samples.
Two moss samples taken from a Roman boat. This moss ("Neckera crispa") was used to caulk the gaps between the construction elements of this boat. The pollens preserved in these mosses are dominated by beech, fir and spruce so these mosses were probably collected on the limestone sides of the Jura ...
Drilling near an archaeological excavation. 3 very poor palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation. 29 palynological samples in two series.
Archaeological site. Excavations in Gallo-Roman pits. 3 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates. No clear indication about the site. Archeolabs samples.
Natural site: lake formed in 1442 upstream a natural dam due to a rockslide. Drilling. 16 palynological samples. Opportunities to demonstrate seasonal rhythms.
Archaeological excavation. 25 palynological samples. Very positive results to be exploited. Very complete report (H. Richard, 1997).
Archaeological site, excavations. 3 palynological samples: positive.
Archaeological site (workshop for cutting firestone) + paleosol. 7 palynological samples. Very poor. Report together with the site of Archette (88) + one sample in 1988.
Natural site, wetland near La Creuse river. Located in the earth of "Grand Pressigny" neolithic sites. 26 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. First drilling in 1985 (by A. Marguet, M. Magny, H. Richard)
Archaeological site: Merovingian tombs. 2 palynological samples.
Natural site: lacustrine drilling. 2 palynological samples. 800 metres upstream of J. Heim's analysis (1980).
Natural site: lake, border on the "La Motte d'Ilay" (island). 11 palynological samples. Near a neolithic deer skeleton.
Archaeological excavations. 16 palynological samples: 4 in 2005 by Sébastien Guillon (sterile samples) and 12 in 2010 by Hervé Richard (contrasting but sometimes exploitable results).
Urban archaeological excavation. 46 palynological samples + 3 radiocarbon datings. Interesting results: should be published.
Archaeological excavation. 4 palynological samples. Good conservation. Sedimentary infil of an ancient meander (other ancient meanders are visible on aerial photographs). One 14C : 10120 +/- 50 BP.
Archaeological excavation. Only one palynological sample. Positive but with some bad conservation problems.
Natural site. Drilling. 8 palynological samples. Only 2 positive samples.
Archaeological excavation in entrance of a cave served as a sheepfold. 53 palynological samples + 10 radiocarbon datings. Several series: 1985, 1988, 1994. Only some acceptable samples.
Natural site: peat bog and lake. 9 palynological samples. Initial palynological tests before the Pascale Ruffaldi Phd (1993) and the following researches.
Urban archaeological excavation. 2 palynological samples. Negative.
Archaeological excavation. 14 palynological samples. Poor except two acceptable samples.
Urban archaeological site; ancient meander. 12 palynological samples. Very poor, unexploitable results.
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Chemistry, organic
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology