Translations : paleontology ; paléontologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Natural site: drilling in a swamp forest. 4 palynological samples. Should be looked by new analysis.
Archaeological site: excavation in a tumulus (VI century BC). 10 palynological samples. Poor.
Archaeological site: sections during the construction of the A404 motorway. 17 palynological samples. Analysis made on multiple sections.
Archaeological site, section in the ditch. 4 palynological samples: 2 positive.
Archaeological site: tumulus digs ("tombe à char"). 11 palynological samples (7 samples in 1988 and 4 in 1989) + one radiocarbon dating. Poor.
Archaeological excavations. 11 palynological samples; 4 positive samples. Very high rates of Brassicaceae pollen in an ancient well.
Archaeological site in a wetland. 15 palynological samples + one radiocarbon dating. Near the chariot wheel dating from the VIIIe century BC.
Archaeological excavations. 8 palynological samples. Negative upper samples.
Sections in archaeological excavations. 32 palynological samples. Very bad conservation: nearly sterile samples.
Archaeological site, ash level. 5 palynological samples. Very high Cerealia pollen type rates.
Natural site. Peat bog. 109 palynological samples + 13 radiocarbon datings.
Natural site. Drilling border on the lake (all of the Tardiglacial and Holocene). 36 palynological samples.
Wetland area. Drillings. 24 palynological samples. Drilling campaign in Northern Syria in 2003. Poor pollen conservation. No radiocarbon datings.
Natural site: peat bog located at the north-west Moras Lake. Russian (GIK) coring dril. 28 palynological samples + 3 datings 14C. Very beautiful Boreal sequence (several meters). Great wealth in taxa (61 different taxa for the 28 levels analyzed). It was then re-started by Emilie Gauthier and in ...
Archaeological excavation. 2 very poor palynological samples.
Natural site: peat bog. 63 palynological samples. A reanalysis was taken by Elena Ortu while in the Edytem laboratory in Chambéry, and then by Fernand David (Aix-Marseille University).
Archaeological excavations. 2 negative palynological samples.
Archaeological excavations. 24 palynological samples divided into 3 series (1992, 2011 et 2015).
Natural site. Core in a wet meadow border on northeast of the "l'étang de Mauguio". 41 palynological samples + 3 radiocarbon datings. Around 40 further samples have been read by Didier Galop (GEODE, Toulouse). Pollen diagram never published.
Archaeological site: Gallo-Roman villa. 24 palynological samples. Poor samples.
Natural site: drilling in a wetland. 76 palynological samples + 12 radiocarbon datings. Very complex age-depth model due to an irregular sedimentation caused by the shifting of the creek.
Archaeological excavations. 3 palynological samples. Poor.
Natural site. Sampling at the bottom of the lake at the water/sediment interface: in front of the archaeological sites "Station IV" and "La Mottes aux Magnins", and south of the lake. 25 palynological samples.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 4 series (+ 1 samples in "food depot"): CQ 96 (7 samples) ; CZ-DA 99-100 (22 samples) ; CW-CX 96-97 (16 samples) ; detail of the level V (69 samples).+ radiocarbon datings + dendrochronological datings.
Peat bog. 37 palynological samples. New analysis (higher levels) in 2016 (see "Andelot-en-Montagne, Marais (KTH)", Master1 Justine Renard).
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Chemistry, organic
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology