Translations : paleontology ; paléontologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Natural site; weat meadow. 126 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 33,57 meters length drilling.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 7 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site, section. 140 palynological samples + 3 radiocarbon datings. 33 positive samples ; the other are sterile.
Drilling in a peat bog. 21 palynological samples + 3 radiocarbon datings. Results and cores given to Imola Juhasz in 1996 (see his PhD thesis defended in 2002).
Archaeological site, sampling on a section. 2 palynological samples.
Natural site: drilling in an ancient meander of the Rhône river. 24 palynological samples by M. Boucheron; site included and completed in the HDR of Emilie Gauthier (2012).
Natural site: drilling in the deep levels of the lake (Edytem laboratory). 2 palynological samples.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lac. 5 palynological samples. Complet drilling analysed by Emilie Gauthier as part of her PhD thesis (2001).
Natural site; wetland near a salt spring. 7 palynological samples and 1 radiocabon dating (8280 +/- 80 BP). Negative samples.
Natural site; weat meadow. 16 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 6.0 to 12.45 meters length.
Natural site; weat meadow. 18 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 4.20 to 12.30 meters length.
Peat bog. 11 palynological samples. Stratifical limit between lacustrin chalk and peat.
Lacustrine archaeological site. Underwater drilling. 9 palynological samples.
Natural site: sections. 8 palynological samples. All samples are sterile except one (333 pollen grains).
Natural site: drilling. 10 palynological samples. Very bad conservation.
Urban archaeological excavation. 10 palynological samples. "Urban" typical results.
Lacustrin achaeological site. Six sub-lakeside drillings (n° 1 à 6). 54 palynological samples. Many levels with very bad conservation pollen (sand levels). Resuming the samples.
Archaeological site (lake dwelling): sub-lacustrine drillings. 101 palynological samples (analysis: H. Richard and P. Ruffaldi). 4 different drillings : C21, C22, C23, C24. Never published.
Natural site, geological sections. 21 palynological samples.
Natural site: drilling in an ancient meander (motorised 'russian' core). 42 palynological samples + 2 radiocabon datings.
Natural site. Peat bog on an ancient lake. 69 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. Auroch (Bos primigenius) skeleton.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 24 palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation. 17 palynological samples. Rich samples.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 42 palynological samples.
Natural site. Peatbog border on the lake. 17 palynological samples (related to the M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991) + 2 radiocarbon datings.
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Chemistry, organic
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology