Translations : paleontology ; paléontologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. 31 palynological samples.
Archaeological site; meadow border on the lake. 9 palynological samples. 4 radiocabon datings. Very poor samples. Micromorphological analysis by Nicolas Fédoroff and Dominique Sordoillet.
Natural site, peat bog border on the lake. 6 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site, peat bog border on the lake. 16 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 36 palynological samples.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 40 palynological samples.
Archaeological site: lake-dwelling. 21 palynological samples
Lacustrine archaeological site. Underwater drilling. 15 palynological samples.
Palaeontological excavation site: section in a doline. 3 palynological samples. Mostly Poaceae and Cichorioideae pollens.
Archaeological excavation in tumulus. 12 palynological samples. Analysis have been made by J. Heim (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium) in 1982.
Archaeological excavation. 40 palynological samples. Very bad conservation: nearly sterile samples.
Archaeological site (lake dwelling): drilling border on the lake. 26 palynological samples. Archaeological level dated of the late Bronze age: dendrochronological dating (maximum 810 BC).
Natural site: travertine quarry ("Tuff of Dortan"). 3 palynological samples + 1 radiocarbon dating: 9100 ± 180 BP.
Natural site: wet meadow. 6 palynological samples. From 10.20 to 13.20 meters. Atypical results. Extension of Morteau Stade et Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lac. 10 palynological samples. Complet drilling analysed by Emilie Gauthier as part of her PhD thesis (2001).
Natural site; wet meadow. 14 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates: 3 transect lines.
Natural site. Peat bog border on the "Petit lac de Clairvaux". Two series: 15 palynological samples.
Natural site, drilling. 12 palynological samples. Other samples were analyzed by Emilie Gauthier (Chrono-environnement).
Natural site: sections. 78 palynological samples. Sterile or almost.
Natural site: section in an old river channel. 10 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. Bad conservation.
Archaeological excavations. 8 palynological samples + 6 radiocabon datings. 3 positive samples.
Natural site: drilling at the edge of a creek (Unterbruchgraben), along the TGV line. 53 palynological samples + 5 radiocarbon datings. Palynological data accompanied by plant remains (J. Wiethold, INRAP).
Archaeological site (?), geological sections. 7 palynological samples.
Natural site: wet meadow. 58 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 10,40 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 24 palynological samples. From 4.40 to 25,70 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Chemistry, organic
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology