Translations : limnology ; limnologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Peat bog. 11 palynological samples. Stratifical limit between lacustrin chalk and peat.
Lacustrine archaeological site. Underwater drilling. 9 palynological samples.
Lacustrin achaeological site. Six sub-lakeside drillings (n° 1 à 6). 54 palynological samples. Many levels with very bad conservation pollen (sand levels). Resuming the samples.
Natural site. Peatbog border on the lake. 17 palynological samples (related to the M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991) + 2 radiocarbon datings.
Peat bog located south of lake Chambly. 14 palynological samples (related to the M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site. Peat bog border on the "Petit lac de Clairvaux". 15 palynological samples (related to the M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991). 2 drillings (I-27 and S3).
Natural site: high lacustrine terrace on the right bank of the Doubs river. 102 palynological samples + 1 radiocarbon dating. 10,30 meters length core. 1 radiocarbon dating between 5,90 and 6,00 m = 8250 ± 50 BP (too old : Hard Water Effect ?). Disappointing results: pollen conservation problems.
Natural site border on the Annecy lake. 16 meters drilling, with boring machine (Apageo) and "russian" corer. 183 palynological samples in 1995 and 24 in 2019 + 9 radiocarbon datings. Never published in its totality.
Natural site: peat bog located at the north-west Moras Lake. Russian (GIK) coring dril. 28 palynological samples + 3 datings 14C. Very beautiful Boreal sequence (several meters). Great wealth in taxa (61 different taxa for the 28 levels analyzed). It was then re-started by Emilie Gauthier and in ...
Natural site. Core in a wet meadow border on northeast of the "l'étang de Mauguio". 41 palynological samples + 3 radiocarbon datings. Around 40 further samples have been read by Didier Galop (GEODE, Toulouse). Pollen diagram never published.
Natural site. Sampling at the bottom of the lake at the water/sediment interface: in front of the archaeological sites "Station IV" and "La Mottes aux Magnins", and south of the lake. 25 palynological samples.
Natural site: lake formed in 1442 upstream a natural dam due to a rockslide. Drilling. 16 palynological samples. Opportunities to demonstrate seasonal rhythms.
Natural site: peat bog and lake. 9 palynological samples. Initial palynological tests before the Pascale Ruffaldi Phd (1993) and the following researches.
Archaeological site: sections border on the lake. 11 palynological samples, only one positive (Boreal period).
Natural site: peat bog in the north edge of the lake. 5 palynological samples. 1st half of the subatlantic period at 2.15 m depth. Should be looked by new analysis.
Natural site. Lacustrine terrace. 3 palynological samples. Probably Allerød.
Pollen analysis - Labergement-Sainte-Marie (F-25), Between the two lakes. M. Magny/V. Bichet Transects
Natural site. Peat bog between Saint-Point lake and Remoray lake. 10 palynological samples + 15 radiocarbon datings.
Natural site, wet meadow. 13 palynological samples. Lacustrine chalk-peat limit.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. Two series: Narlay II (NY II) and Narlay 2003. 63 palynological samples in Narlay II; 25 in Narlay 2003 (18 by S. Guillon) + 19 radiocarbon datings. Unpublished data in its entirety. Ancient analysis by S. Wegmüller in 1966.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. 9 palynological samples.
Natural site: transect lines in the peat bob border on the lac. 26 palynological samples.
Natural site; lacustrine drilling. 153 palynological samples + 19 radiocarbon datings.
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Chemistry, organic
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Engineering, industrial
- Health care sciences & services
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology