Translations : geology ; géologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
pH, electrical conductivity, temperature, redox potential, major elements concentration, and isotope analyses (87Sr/86Sr ratio, 13C of the dissolved inorganic carbon, 18O and 2H of the water molecule) of waters sampled at the Forbonnet peatland. All the methods of acquisition and laboratory ...
Numerical modelling of the impact of the structural anisotropy on the thermal diffusivity using 1D and 2D codes.
RSCM analyses on metamorphic rocks from the Servoz syncline.
Field-work structural data (foliations, schistosities and lineations).
Contents of major and trace elements and of Rare Earth elements from whole rocks and minerals.
LA-ICPMS U-Th-Pb analyses on zircon and monazite from the Aiguilles Rouges - Mont-Blanc massifs.
LA-ICPMS U-Th-Pb analyses on zircon and monazite from the Agly massif.
Structural database of foliations, schistosities and lineations of variscan ductile structures of the Agly massif.
Objective : characterize the deformation mechanisms and the crystallographic fabrics within homogeneously deformed granitic samples.
Objective : microtextural characterization within a shear zone brittle precursor
Objective : calculate the crystallographic preferred orientation (CPO) of each mineral phase in order to rebuild the elastic properties of the polyminéralic aggregates.
Objective : compare the chemical compositions of minerals within the brittle precursor and in the host rock.
Objective : characterize the chemical zonings in plagioclase and garnet related to fluid-rock interactions within a shear zone precursor
Hydrogeochemical monitoring of karst springs in the Jura mountains
Majors, traces elements and strontium isotopes (87Sr/86Sr) of Cretaceous limestone and Quaternary marl - Jura Mountains
Majors, traces elements and 87Sr/86Sr ratio of Cretaceous limestone (Hauterivien) and Quaternary marls (two samples). The limestone was sampled in the Frasne-Bouverans syncline at proximity of the Forbonnet pealtand (Complexe tourbeux de Frasne-Bouverans). The marl was sampled in the underlying ...
Strontium isotopic (87Sr/86Sr) ratio of waters samples from the Forbonnet peatland (Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex). 53 sampled represent low and high flow conditions and also a wide spatial cover through horizontal and vertical sampling across the peatland. One sample represent the upstream ...
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Since 2010, the monitoring network, set up within the framework of the SNO- (Multidisciplinary Observatory of Slope Instabilities). This monitoring network provides a large amount of hydrogeological data The hydrogeological monitoring is composed of a high frequency and quasi-continuous monitoring, ...
Meteorological observations acquired on OMIV landslides using a standardized protocol (6min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min) according to the measured parameters and transfered in a Ascii standardized file format with the file database management system BD-OH OMIV. Estimation of potential evapotranspiration ...
Structural data (foliations, schistosities, lineations) acquired in the field.
Data acquired in collaboration with the University of Boulder in Colorado (U.S.A.) for the understanding of the Colorado Plateau elevation. These data sets include mineralogical, petrological, chemical, pressure-temperature modelisation and density evolution.
This project contains petrological data (multi-scale observations, analytical data, thermodynamic modeling) that aim at discussing the process of melt-rock interactions
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 22 palynological samples. From 3,90 to 18,85 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: travertine quarry ("Tuff of Dortan"). 3 palynological samples + 1 radiocarbon dating: 9100 ± 180 BP.
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Chemistry, organic
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Engineering, industrial
- Health care sciences & services
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology