Translations : geology ; géologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Structural data (foliations, schistosities, lineations) acquired in the field.
Data acquired in collaboration with the University of Boulder in Colorado (U.S.A.) for the understanding of the Colorado Plateau elevation. These data sets include mineralogical, petrological, chemical, pressure-temperature modelisation and density evolution.
This project contains petrological data (multi-scale observations, analytical data, thermodynamic modeling) that aim at discussing the process of melt-rock interactions
Strontium isotopic (87Sr/86Sr) ratio of waters samples from the Forbonnet peatland (Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex). 53 sampled represent low and high flow conditions and also a wide spatial cover through horizontal and vertical sampling across the peatland. One sample represent the upstream ...
Majors, traces elements and strontium isotopes (87Sr/86Sr) of Cretaceous limestone and Quaternary marl - Jura Mountains
Majors, traces elements and 87Sr/86Sr ratio of Cretaceous limestone (Hauterivien) and Quaternary marls (two samples). The limestone was sampled in the Frasne-Bouverans syncline at proximity of the Forbonnet pealtand (Complexe tourbeux de Frasne-Bouverans). The marl was sampled in the underlying ...
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
LA-ICPMS U-Th-Pb analyses on zircon and monazite from the Agly massif.
Structural database of foliations, schistosities and lineations of variscan ductile structures of the Agly massif.
LA-ICPMS U-Th-Pb analyses on zircon and monazite from the Aiguilles Rouges - Mont-Blanc massifs.
Contents of major and trace elements and of Rare Earth elements from whole rocks and minerals.
Field-work structural data (foliations, schistosities and lineations).
Numerical modelling of the impact of the structural anisotropy on the thermal diffusivity using 1D and 2D codes.
RSCM analyses on metamorphic rocks from the Servoz syncline.
Hydrogeochemical monitoring of karst springs in the Jura mountains
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 22 palynological samples. From 3,90 to 18,85 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: travertine quarry ("Tuff of Dortan"). 3 palynological samples + 1 radiocarbon dating: 9100 ± 180 BP.
Natural site: wet meadow. 6 palynological samples. From 10.20 to 13.20 meters. Atypical results. Extension of Morteau Stade et Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site; wet meadow. 14 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates: 3 transect lines.
Natural site: wet meadow. 58 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 10,40 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 24 palynological samples. From 4.40 to 25,70 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: drilling in the deep levels of the lake (Edytem laboratory). 2 palynological samples.
Natural site; weat meadow. 16 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 6.0 to 12.45 meters length.
Natural site; weat meadow. 18 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 4.20 to 12.30 meters length.
Natural site: wetland border on the lake. 81 palynological samples by Hervé Richard and 81 samples by Jacques-Louis de Beaulieu (Marseille). No radiocarbon dating. Never published. Other analysis by Carole Bégeot (2008).
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- water resources
- geochemistry & geophysics
- chemistry, organic
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- multidisciplinary sciences
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- chemistry, physical
- chemistry, analytical
- physics, mathematical
- health care sciences & services
- engineering, environmental
- computer science, information systems
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- energy & fuels
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- computer science, software engineering
- materials science, characterization & testing
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- mathematical & computational biology
- materials science, composites
- engineering, industrial
- behavioral sciences
- marine & freshwater biology
- infectious diseases
- instruments & instrumentation
- genetics & heredity
- anatomy & morphology
- cultural studies
- materials science, biomaterials
- medical informatics
- medieval & renaissance studies
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- polymer science
- remote sensing
- statistics & probability
- tropical medicine
- engineering, mechanical
- engineering, chemical
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- urban studies
- nuclear science & technology
- computer science, theory & methods
- computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- clinical neurology
- chemistry, applied
- biology, miscellaneous
- physics, condensed matter
- asian studies
- psychology, experimental
- public, environmental & occupational health
- transportation science & technology
- reproductive biology
- materials science, coatings & films
- language & linguistics
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- imaging science & photographic technology
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie - Jonas Vanardois
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie - Thomas Leydier
- Thèse de doctorat en géodynamique des enveloppes supérieures - Alexandre Lhosmot
- ISOTOPEAT - Evaluation isotopique de l’origine de la minéralisation des eaux de la tourbière du Forbonnet
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura
- Just add water: a recipe for the deformation of continental interiors
- SNO OMIV - Geodesy
- SNO OMIV - Hydrogeophysics
- SNO OMIV - Meteorology
- SNO OMIV - Seismology
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie - Jean-Charles Poilvet
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie - Kilian Lecacheur
- Base de données des catastrophes japonaises
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Colorado Plateau xenoliths projects
- French RENATECH network (program P-14-00805)
- Geologia isotópica e geocronologia de áreas de regiões mineralizadas no embasamento do craton do São Francisco na Bahia, Brasil