Translations : archaeology ; archéologie
Domain : humanities
Paleoparasitological data from the study of 72 samples taken from layer VI of the Neolithic site of La Draga (Spain).
Paleoparasitological data from the study of three samples taken from the remains of German soldiers from the First World War. The soldiers were found in the rubble of the military structure (Kilianstollen) that collapsed on March 18, 1918.
CARPODATA database allows the storage and retrieval of all raw data related to the archaeobotanical analyses (plant macro-remains) of archaeological sites.
Natural site: peat bog near the lake's outlet. 16 palynological samples. The selection was made in several drillings. Two pollen tests performed in 2021 towards the lake outlet.
Natural site: drilling with motorised "russian" core. 120 palynological samples. + 6 radiocarbon datings. 2015 publication: only the "gallo-roman" part.
Archaeological site: rock shelter. 10 palynological samples. Only one acceptable result. Archaeological excavation: Ch. Cupillard, SRA de Franche-Comté.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 9 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 11 palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation of rural settlement. 7 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 14 palynological samples + radiocarbon and dendrochronological datings.
The archaeological surveys carried out on the Le Locle bypass road have made it possible to make several test borring in the upper part of the fill of the area located south of the city, between the city and the Col des Roches, in the Marais des Calame and Marais de la Molière. Two sections were ...
Two boreholes (CID I of 5.77 m and CID II of 7.63 m) were drilled off the Domaine de Chalain (east bank), 65-70 m from the shore. 57 pollen samples were taken from CID I and 21 from CID II + 5 radiocarbon dates.
Only one sample in a natural depression in the heart of the castle excavation.
Peat bog. 9 palynological samples. KTH testing (see : Sjörgen, P. 2007. Mires and Peat, International Mire Conservation Group and International Peat Society ; Gobet, 2014)
Natural site: drilling. 71 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings (one is wrong, too recent). Malacological studies by Nicole Limondin (1997).
Natural site: section. 44 palynological samples. Sterile or unavailable samples.
Lacustrin archaeological site: sub-lake drilling. 25 palynological samples in the core C1
Natural site: geological section. 13 palynological samples. Almost all sterile.
Pollen analysis - Ponsonby (Chili, Provincia Ultima Esperenza, Patagonia Austral), Emperaire/Legoupil excavations (Riesco Island)
Sections in an archaeological site. 146 palynological samples + 7 radiocarbon datings. 3 series: pingüino, locus 1 (very poor) et locus 2.
Archaeological site: rock shelter. 8 palynological samples. 6 radiocarbon datings. Archeological dig: Ch. Cupillard, SRA de Franche-Comté.
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 5 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Archaeological excavation. 3 palynological samples. Differential conservation: very high number of cichorioideae pollen.
Archaeological site: sub-lakeside drillings. 32 palynological samples. 4 different drillings: ouest 1, ouest 1bis, n°5 and n°4.
Archaeological site; meadow border on the lake. 9 palynological samples. 4 radiocabon datings. Very poor samples. Micromorphological analysis by Nicolas Fédoroff and Dominique Sordoillet.
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- water resources
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- geochemistry & geophysics
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- chemistry, organic
- multidisciplinary sciences
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- chemistry, physical
- chemistry, analytical
- physics, mathematical
- health care sciences & services
- engineering, environmental
- computer science, information systems
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- computer science, software engineering
- energy & fuels
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- mathematical & computational biology
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- instruments & instrumentation
- materials science, composites
- engineering, industrial
- infectious diseases
- behavioral sciences
- genetics & heredity
- anatomy & morphology
- cultural studies
- materials science, biomaterials
- medical informatics
- medieval & renaissance studies
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- polymer science
- remote sensing
- statistics & probability
- tropical medicine
- engineering, chemical
- computer science, theory & methods
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- urban studies
- nuclear science & technology
- computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- computer science, hardware & architecture
- operations research & management science
- clinical neurology
- chemistry, applied
- biology, miscellaneous
- physics, condensed matter
- asian studies
- psychology, experimental
- public, environmental & occupational health
- transportation science & technology
- reproductive biology
- materials science, coatings & films
- language & linguistics
- imaging science & photographic technology
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- engineering, mechanical
- IATEKA - Interdisciplinary approach to the territorial evolution of the Kvarner archipelago
- Construction des territoires et des paysages des îles croates de Ces et de Krk
- Développement d’une application de gestion et partage des données en carpologie : CARPODATA
- INCUBO: Inventaire des lieux de culte antiques de Bourgogne
- Organización social de las primeras comunidades agrícola-ganaderas a partir del espacio doméstico: Elementos estructurales y áreas de producción y consumo de bienes
- PCR 74-Annecy Paléoenvironnement et archéologie de la rive nord du lac d'Annecy
- Thèse de doctorat en archéologie - Albane Rossi
- Thèse de doctorat en archéologie - Céline Maicher
- Thèse de doctorat en archéologie - Damien Vurpillot
- Agglomérations Antiques du Centre Est de la Gaule
- Thèse de doctorat en archéologie – Rebecca Perruche
- AGRAL - Agriculture et Alimentation en Bourgogne Franche-Comté