Translations : archaeology ; archéologie
Domain : humanities
Eight pollen tests carried out on a borehole about one metre deep from a peat bog in the Brotonne forest. Samples very rich in pollen and spores. Last two millennia (Middle Ages?).
Pollen analysis of 4 samples in the heart of the tumulus 2 in the hallstattien necropolis of Montilliers in Chavéria. Very poor in spores and pollen.
Metal artifacts and instrumentum in iron age sanctuaries and romano-celtic temples in East-Central Gaul
Analysing the methods of selection, manipulation, assembly and rejection of metal artifacts and instrumentum in the protohistoric and antique sanctuaries of Central-Eastern Gaul; Characterizing ritual practices and provide deeper understanding of the socio-cultural factors involded in the evolution ...
Paleoparasitological data from the study of 72 samples taken from layer VI of the Neolithic site of La Draga (Spain).
Paleoparasitological data from the study of three samples taken from the remains of German soldiers from the First World War. The soldiers were found in the rubble of the military structure (Kilianstollen) that collapsed on March 18, 1918.
CARPODATA database allows the storage and retrieval of all raw data related to the archaeobotanical analyses (plant macro-remains) of archaeological sites.
Natural site: peat bog near the lake's outlet. 16 palynological samples. The selection was made in several drillings. Two pollen tests performed in 2021 towards the lake outlet.
Natural site: drilling with motorised "russian" core. 120 palynological samples. + 6 radiocarbon datings. 2015 publication: only the "gallo-roman" part.
Archaeological site: rock shelter. 10 palynological samples. Only one acceptable result. Archaeological excavation: Ch. Cupillard, SRA de Franche-Comté.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 9 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 11 palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation of rural settlement. 7 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 14 palynological samples + radiocarbon and dendrochronological datings.
The archaeological surveys carried out on the Le Locle bypass road have made it possible to make several test borring in the upper part of the fill of the area located south of the city, between the city and the Col des Roches, in the Marais des Calame and Marais de la Molière. Two sections were ...
Two boreholes (CID I of 5.77 m and CID II of 7.63 m) were drilled off the Domaine de Chalain (east bank), 65-70 m from the shore. 57 pollen samples were taken from CID I and 21 from CID II + 5 radiocarbon dates.
Only one sample in a natural depression in the heart of the castle excavation.
Peat bog. 9 palynological samples. KTH testing (see : Sjörgen, P. 2007. Mires and Peat, International Mire Conservation Group and International Peat Society ; Gobet, 2014)
Natural site: drilling. 71 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings (one is wrong, too recent). Malacological studies by Nicole Limondin (1997).
Natural site: section. 44 palynological samples. Sterile or unavailable samples.
Lacustrin archaeological site: sub-lake drilling. 25 palynological samples in the core C1
Natural site: geological section. 13 palynological samples. Almost all sterile.
Pollen analysis - Ponsonby (Chili, Provincia Ultima Esperenza, Patagonia Austral), Emperaire/Legoupil excavations (Riesco Island)
Sections in an archaeological site. 146 palynological samples + 7 radiocarbon datings. 3 series: pingüino, locus 1 (very poor) et locus 2.
Archaeological site: rock shelter. 8 palynological samples. 6 radiocarbon datings. Archeological dig: Ch. Cupillard, SRA de Franche-Comté.
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 5 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Chemistry, organic
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology