Translations : water resources ; ressources en eau
Domain : sciences of the universe
Physicochemical and bacteriological characteristics of water - Arcier watershed - 2020-2022
Physical characteristics, major ions, minor ions, trace elements measured from May 2020 to February 2022 in five sites of the Arcier karst watershed (Doubs, France), as well as at the Arcier spring. These measurements were complemented by the acquisition of extended spectrum beta-lactamase ...
Geochemical data on rainfall and groundwater at Douala (Cameroon)
Stable isotopes (oxygen-18 and deuterium) data on rainfall at monthly and daily scales at Douala. Concerning groundwater, there is two sets of data: one on water stable isotopes (oxygen-18 and deuterium) and another one on major ion chemistry.
Hydrogeochemical monitoring of karst springs in the Jura mountains
Physico-chemical parameters and isotopic signatures of the waters of the Forbonnet peatland
pH, electrical conductivity, temperature, redox potential, major elements concentration, and isotope analyses (87Sr/86Sr ratio, 13C of the dissolved inorganic carbon, 18O and 2H of the water molecule) of waters sampled at the Forbonnet peatland. All the methods of acquisition and laboratory ...
Majors, traces elements and strontium isotopes (87Sr/86Sr) of Cretaceous limestone and Quaternary marl - Jura Mountains
Majors, traces elements and 87Sr/86Sr ratio of Cretaceous limestone (Hauterivien) and Quaternary marls (two samples). The limestone was sampled in the Frasne-Bouverans syncline at proximity of the Forbonnet pealtand (Complexe tourbeux de Frasne-Bouverans). The marl was sampled in the underlying ...
Strontium isotopic ratio (87Sr/86Sr) of waters from the Forbonnet peatland - Jura Mountains
Strontium isotopic (87Sr/86Sr) ratio of waters samples from the Forbonnet peatland (Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex). 53 sampled represent low and high flow conditions and also a wide spatial cover through horizontal and vertical sampling across the peatland. One sample represent the upstream ...
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
This project focuses on understanding karstic systems and particularly on the issue of recharge and transfer processes in these very heterogeneous and generally inaccessible environments. The objective is to use the fiber optic technique to identify the recharge points of the karstic aquifer of ...
Physicochemical characteristics of water and sediment - Ain River floodplain - 2019-2020
34 sites (16 wetland sites, 15 river sites, and 3 groundwaters) distributed along the Ain River with different physicochemical characteristics were sampled. The physicochemical characteristics of the wetlands were measured in situ or after laboratory analysis.
Abondances and genotypic characteristics of gram-negative bacteria in the environment - Ain River floodplain - 2019-2020
34 sites (16 wetland sites, 15 river sites, and 3 groundwaters) distributed along the Ain River with different physicochemical characteristics were sampled. The abundances of some gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia coli, extended-spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBL)-producing E. coli, Klebsiella ...
Abondances of gram-negative bacteria in the environment - floodplains of the Ain, Doubs, and Loue Rivers - 2015-2016
19 sites (16 wetlands and 3 rivers) with different physicochemical characteristics and distributed along three rivers (Ain, Doubs, and Loue) were sampled. The abundances of some gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia coli, extended-spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBL)-producing Escherichia coli, Klebsiella ...
Physicochemical characteristics of water and sediment - floodplains of the Ain, Doubs and Loue Rivers - 2015-2016
19 sites (16 wetlands and 3 rivers) with different physicochemical characteristics and distributed along three rivers (Ain, Doubs, and Loue) were sampled. The physicochemical characteristics of the wetlands were measured in situ or after laboratory analysis.
Piezometric monitoring in soils of the Clauge catchment area (Chaux forest, Jura)
Long-term piezometric monitoring in soils of the Clauge catchment area (Chaux forest, Jura) in different topographical positions.
Pure liquid phase recovery in karstic medium
This project is about the study in 2D-cells of fractured media, contaminated by pure phase hydrocarbons. Cosidered systems are made of 3 non-miscible fluids (air, water and hydrocarbons), considering light and dense hydrocarbons. First, the fluids behavior and the distribution of contaminants were ...
Winter Very Long Dry Spells events referencing over the Mediterranean Basin (1957-2013)
The excel file contains the schedule of the longest dry sequences over the Mediterranean basin, detected during the season from September to April, between 1957 and 2013.
Gourdans-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Gourdans
Planet-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Planet
Brotteaux-Ain river-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Brotteaux
Port-Galland-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Port-Galland
Sous Bresse-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Sous Bresse
Puit-Novets-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Puit-Novets
Hydrology, Climate Change, Adaptation, Water Resource in Burgundy (HYCCARE-Burgundy)
Dynamical climate downscaling is realized using the WRF Regional Climate Model at 48km and 12km resolution respectively for Burgundy region. Climate simulations are used to feed the hydrological model GR4J towards the simulation of water ressource trends for 13 watersheds. Climate simulation ...
Zones humides basse vallée de l'Ain
Aquatic plant communities and water physico-chemical data of cut-off river channels of the Ain river.
- water resources
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- geochemistry & geophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- chemistry, organic
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- multidisciplinary sciences
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- chemistry, analytical
- chemistry, physical
- physics, mathematical
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- health care sciences & services
- engineering, environmental
- computer science, information systems
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- engineering, industrial
- computer science, software engineering
- energy & fuels
- mathematical & computational biology
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- engineering, mechanical
- behavioral sciences
- engineering, multidisciplinary
- infectious diseases
- instruments & instrumentation
- materials science, composites
- medieval & renaissance studies
- cultural studies
- remote sensing
- anatomy & morphology
- statistics & probability
- materials science, biomaterials
- genetics & heredity
- polymer science
- tropical medicine
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- medical informatics
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- nuclear science & technology
- urban studies
- operations research & management science
- biology, miscellaneous
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- asian studies
- physics, condensed matter
- psychology, experimental
- public, environmental & occupational health
- reproductive biology
- imaging science & photographic technology
- language & linguistics
- engineering, chemical
- materials science, coatings & films
- transportation science & technology
- computer science, theory & methods
- computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- computer science, hardware & architecture
- clinical neurology
- chemistry, applied
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en microbiologie environnementale - Charles Henriot
- Fonctionnement des zones humides et risque sanitaire dans le contexte du changement global
- ISOTOPEAT - Evaluation isotopique de l’origine de la minéralisation des eaux de la tourbière du Forbonnet
- Thèse de doctorat en géodynamique des enveloppes supérieures - Alexandre Lhosmot
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- HYDROPATH - Fonctionnement des hydrosystèmes et risque pathogène
- Suivi des effets à long terme de la restauration des affluents temporaires de la Clauge en forêt de Chaux (Jura)
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend
- FIBROKARST - Caractérisation des processus de recharge dans un système karstique : Scan dynamique 3D et mesures par fibre optique
- WETCHANGE - Biodiversité et fonctions des zones humides en réponse aux étiages sévères induits par le changement global
- Impact de l’eutrophisation sur la production et le stockage du carbone et conséquences pour la dynamique des milieux aquatiques
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura
- KARSTNAPL : Comportement et élimination de phases liquides non aqueuses dans des modèles d’aquifères fracturés et fissurés
- Projet DIC Tracing - SNO Tourbières
- Récupération de phases liquides organiques en milieu karstique