Translations : water resources ; ressources en eau
Domain : sciences of the universe
This project focuses on understanding karstic systems and particularly on the issue of recharge and transfer processes in these very heterogeneous and generally inaccessible environments. The objective is to use the fiber optic technique to identify the recharge points of the karstic aquifer of ...
Strontium isotopic (87Sr/86Sr) ratio of waters samples from the Forbonnet peatland (Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex). 53 sampled represent low and high flow conditions and also a wide spatial cover through horizontal and vertical sampling across the peatland. One sample represent the upstream ...
Majors, traces elements and strontium isotopes (87Sr/86Sr) of Cretaceous limestone and Quaternary marl - Jura Mountains
Majors, traces elements and 87Sr/86Sr ratio of Cretaceous limestone (Hauterivien) and Quaternary marls (two samples). The limestone was sampled in the Frasne-Bouverans syncline at proximity of the Forbonnet pealtand (Complexe tourbeux de Frasne-Bouverans). The marl was sampled in the underlying ...
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
34 sites (16 wetland sites, 15 river sites, and 3 groundwaters) distributed along the Ain River with different physicochemical characteristics were sampled. The physicochemical characteristics of the wetlands were measured in situ or after laboratory analysis.
Abondances and genotypic characteristics of gram-negative bacteria in the environment - Ain River floodplain - 2019-2020
34 sites (16 wetland sites, 15 river sites, and 3 groundwaters) distributed along the Ain River with different physicochemical characteristics were sampled. The abundances of some gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia coli, extended-spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBL)-producing E. coli, Klebsiella ...
Abondances of gram-negative bacteria in the environment - floodplains of the Ain, Doubs, and Loue Rivers - 2015-2016
19 sites (16 wetlands and 3 rivers) with different physicochemical characteristics and distributed along three rivers (Ain, Doubs, and Loue) were sampled. The abundances of some gram-negative bacteria (Escherichia coli, extended-spectrum beta-lactamase (ESBL)-producing Escherichia coli, Klebsiella ...
Physicochemical characteristics of water and sediment - floodplains of the Ain, Doubs and Loue Rivers - 2015-2016
19 sites (16 wetlands and 3 rivers) with different physicochemical characteristics and distributed along three rivers (Ain, Doubs, and Loue) were sampled. The physicochemical characteristics of the wetlands were measured in situ or after laboratory analysis.
Hydrogeochemical monitoring of karst springs in the Jura mountains
Long-term piezometric monitoring in soils of the Clauge catchment area (Chaux forest, Jura) in different topographical positions.
Stable isotopes (oxygen-18 and deuterium) data on rainfall at monthly and daily scales at Douala. Concerning groundwater, there is two sets of data: one on water stable isotopes (oxygen-18 and deuterium) and another one on major ion chemistry.
This project is about the study in 2D-cells of fractured media, contaminated by pure phase hydrocarbons. Cosidered systems are made of 3 non-miscible fluids (air, water and hydrocarbons), considering light and dense hydrocarbons. First, the fluids behavior and the distribution of contaminants were ...
The excel file contains the schedule of the longest dry sequences over the Mediterranean basin, detected during the season from September to April, between 1957 and 2013.
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Gourdans
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Planet
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Brotteaux
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Port-Galland
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Sous Bresse
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Puit-Novets
Dynamical climate downscaling is realized using the WRF Regional Climate Model at 48km and 12km resolution respectively for Burgundy region. Climate simulations are used to feed the hydrological model GR4J towards the simulation of water ressource trends for 13 watersheds. Climate simulation ...
- water resources
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- geochemistry & geophysics
- chemistry, organic
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- multidisciplinary sciences
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- chemistry, physical
- chemistry, analytical
- physics, mathematical
- engineering, environmental
- computer science, information systems
- health care sciences & services
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- computer science, software engineering
- energy & fuels
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- materials science, characterization & testing
- mathematical & computational biology
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- materials science, composites
- engineering, industrial
- behavioral sciences
- marine & freshwater biology
- infectious diseases
- instruments & instrumentation
- genetics & heredity
- anatomy & morphology
- cultural studies
- materials science, biomaterials
- medical informatics
- medieval & renaissance studies
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- polymer science
- remote sensing
- statistics & probability
- tropical medicine
- engineering, mechanical
- engineering, chemical
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- urban studies
- nuclear science & technology
- computer science, theory & methods
- computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- clinical neurology
- chemistry, applied
- biology, miscellaneous
- physics, condensed matter
- asian studies
- psychology, experimental
- public, environmental & occupational health
- transportation science & technology
- reproductive biology
- materials science, coatings & films
- language & linguistics
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- imaging science & photographic technology
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en microbiologie environnementale - Charles Henriot
- Fonctionnement des zones humides et risque sanitaire dans le contexte du changement global
- Thèse de doctorat en géodynamique des enveloppes supérieures - Alexandre Lhosmot
- HYDROPATH - Fonctionnement des hydrosystèmes et risque pathogène
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- ISOTOPEAT - Evaluation isotopique de l’origine de la minéralisation des eaux de la tourbière du Forbonnet
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend
- FIBROKARST - Caractérisation des processus de recharge dans un système karstique : Scan dynamique 3D et mesures par fibre optique
- WETCHANGE - Biodiversité et fonctions des zones humides en réponse aux étiages sévères induits par le changement global
- Impact de l’eutrophisation sur la production et le stockage du carbone et conséquences pour la dynamique des milieux aquatiques
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura
- KARSTNAPL : Comportement et élimination de phases liquides non aqueuses dans des modèles d’aquifères fracturés et fissurés
- Récupération de phases liquides organiques en milieu karstique
- Suivi des effets à long terme de la restauration des affluents temporaires de la Clauge en forêt de Chaux (Jura)