Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
Translations : physics, atomic, molecular & chemical ; physico-chimie
Domain : physics
Physicochemical and bacteriological characteristics of water - Arcier watershed - 2020-2022
Physical characteristics, major ions, minor ions, trace elements measured from May 2020 to February 2022 in five sites of the Arcier karst watershed (Doubs, France), as well as at the Arcier spring. These measurements were complemented by the acquisition of extended spectrum beta-lactamase ...
Physico-chemical parameters and isotopic signatures of the waters of the Forbonnet peatland
pH, electrical conductivity, temperature, redox potential, major elements concentration, and isotope analyses (87Sr/86Sr ratio, 13C of the dissolved inorganic carbon, 18O and 2H of the water molecule) of waters sampled at the Forbonnet peatland. All the methods of acquisition and laboratory ...
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for germane (GeH4), resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Formation of interstellar complex polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from molecular dynamics simulations of dehydrogenated benzene
The data are supplemental materials for the article entitled "Formation of interstellar complex polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from molecular dynamics simulations of dehydrogenated benzene" authored by M. Hanine et al. The data contains: - Atomistic configurations of the formed PAH ...
Electric vehicle energy model
The project is a simple electric vehicle energy model. It uses the fundamental principle of dynamics to determine the power profile seen by a battery cell for a given mission. The input data are GPX files of the actual path considered. They can also be replaced by a speed and slope profile. In the ...
Modeling the aging of battery and fuel cell components in real use
These models are associated with the project AsDeCoEUR (Analyses De Composants Energétiques en Usage Réel). The project is based on a thesis work aiming at understanding the dynamic behavior, to study the aging and to estimate the health status of the battery and fuel cell energy components in real ...
Model energetic macroscopic representation (EMR) of the Fuel Cell and leads to a so-called maximal control structure (MCS)
This modeling presents the control part of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC). The objective of the model is to represent the voltage control chain of the PEMFC. This model is based on an energetic macroscopic representation (EMR) of the fuel cell and then leads to a so-called maximum ...
Physicochemical characteristics of water and sediment - Ain River floodplain - 2019-2020
34 sites (16 wetland sites, 15 river sites, and 3 groundwaters) distributed along the Ain River with different physicochemical characteristics were sampled. The physicochemical characteristics of the wetlands were measured in situ or after laboratory analysis.
Physicochemical characteristics of water and sediment - floodplains of the Ain, Doubs and Loue Rivers - 2015-2016
19 sites (16 wetlands and 3 rivers) with different physicochemical characteristics and distributed along three rivers (Ain, Doubs, and Loue) were sampled. The physicochemical characteristics of the wetlands were measured in situ or after laboratory analysis.
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for uranium hexafluide (UF6), resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for silicon tetrafluoride (SiF4), resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Spatial and temporal variability of pelagic and benthic organic matter composition in lake
As part of the QUALILAC project (Influence of the watershed on the functioning of lakes: importance of nutritional quality for couplings between benthic and pelagic environments), monitoring of the origin, quantity and quality of organic matter (OM) available at the water column and benthic level ...
Adsorption of methanol on ice
Data of the Adsorption Isotherm of Methanol on Crystalline (Ih) Ice at 200 K, as Obtained from Grand Canonical Monte Carlo Simulations.
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for methane (CH4), resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for sulfur hexafluoride (SF6), resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for carbon tetrafluoride, resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for ruthenium tetroxide (RuO4), resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for ethene (ethylene), resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Regional desert dust and climate modeling in North Equatorial Africa : a 21-year WRF-CHIMERE simulation exercise
CHIMERE is a chemistry-transport model recently implemented in our laboratory. CHIMERE is able to model all kind of gaseous and aerosol species, the version used here being specifically adapted to simulate the emissions, transport and deposition of desert dust. We used two nested domains, namely ...
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- water resources
- geochemistry & geophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- chemistry, organic
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- multidisciplinary sciences
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- chemistry, analytical
- chemistry, physical
- physics, mathematical
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- health care sciences & services
- engineering, environmental
- computer science, information systems
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- engineering, industrial
- computer science, software engineering
- energy & fuels
- mathematical & computational biology
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- engineering, mechanical
- behavioral sciences
- engineering, multidisciplinary
- infectious diseases
- instruments & instrumentation
- materials science, composites
- medieval & renaissance studies
- cultural studies
- remote sensing
- anatomy & morphology
- statistics & probability
- materials science, biomaterials
- genetics & heredity
- polymer science
- tropical medicine
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- medical informatics
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- nuclear science & technology
- urban studies
- operations research & management science
- biology, miscellaneous
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- asian studies
- physics, condensed matter
- psychology, experimental
- public, environmental & occupational health
- reproductive biology
- imaging science & photographic technology
- language & linguistics
- engineering, chemical
- materials science, coatings & films
- transportation science & technology
- computer science, theory & methods
- computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- computer science, hardware & architecture
- clinical neurology
- chemistry, applied
- Virtual Atomic and Molecular Data Centre (VAMDC)
- Développement d’outils de formatage et de visualisation pour les bases de données accessibles via le portail VAMDC
- Thèse de doctorat en microbiologie environnementale - Charles Henriot
- Impact de l’eutrophisation sur la production et le stockage du carbone et conséquences pour la dynamique des milieux aquatiques
- ISOTOPEAT - Evaluation isotopique de l’origine de la minéralisation des eaux de la tourbière du Forbonnet
- Modélisation du spectre du germane pour les applications en planétologie
- PHC-BALATON (Partenariat Hubert Curien)
- Projet DIC Tracing - SNO Tourbières
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Loïc Boulon
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Loic Vichard
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Romain Tabusse
- Thèse de doctorat en géodynamique des enveloppes supérieures - Alexandre Lhosmot
- WETCHANGE - Biodiversité et fonctions des zones humides en réponse aux étiages sévères induits par le changement global
- Fonctionnement des zones humides et risque sanitaire dans le contexte du changement global
- HYDROPATH - Fonctionnement des hydrosystèmes et risque pathogène