Translations : geography, physical ; géographie physique
Domain : sciences of the universe
These data are measured in High Arctic over an observatory basin, located at 79°N on the W coast of Svalbard. Austre Lovén is a small 4.5 km² polythermal glacier in constant decline since the end of the LIA. The surrounding catchment is no more than 10 km² and exhibits a significant periglacial area ...
Pollen tests in a white clay fill on the right bank of the Doubs. Two samples: 40 and 75 cm deep.
Eight pollen tests carried out on a borehole about one metre deep from a peat bog in the Brotonne forest. Samples very rich in pollen and spores. Last two millennia (Middle Ages?).
Pollen tests in the filling of a circular depression (ice rest, pockmark?) in the heart of a meander of the Bienne. Two samples: 162 and 200 cm deep.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 9 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site: wooded swamp. 144 palynological samples with 2 radiocarbon datings. Sometimes quite poor. Further analyses were done in the village of Grozon around the salt springs by E. Gauthier (PhD, 2001).
Peat bog; 51 palynological samples. Other analyses on this site by Carole Bégeot and Pascale Ruffaldi (2006)
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 22 palynological samples. From 3,90 to 18,85 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. 10 palynological samples.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 5 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site: peat bog border on the lake. 31 palynological samples.
Natural site, peat bog border on the lake. 6 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site, peat bog border on the lake. 16 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site: travertine quarry ("Tuff of Dortan"). 3 palynological samples + 1 radiocarbon dating: 9100 ± 180 BP.
Natural site: wet meadow. 6 palynological samples. From 10.20 to 13.20 meters. Atypical results. Extension of Morteau Stade et Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: peat bog border on the lac. 10 palynological samples. Complet drilling analysed by Emilie Gauthier as part of her PhD thesis (2001).
Natural site, drilling. 12 palynological samples. Other samples were analyzed by Emilie Gauthier (Chrono-environnement).
Natural site: wet meadow. 58 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 10,40 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 24 palynological samples. From 4.40 to 25,70 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 7 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Natural site: drilling in an ancient meander of the Rhône river. 24 palynological samples by M. Boucheron; site included and completed in the HDR of Emilie Gauthier (2012).
Natural site: peat bog border on the lac. 5 palynological samples. Complet drilling analysed by Emilie Gauthier as part of her PhD thesis (2001).
Natural site; weat meadow. 16 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 6.0 to 12.45 meters length.
- Geography, physical
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Chemistry, organic
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Cell biology
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Chemistry, physical
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Engineering, electrical & electronic
- Engineering, environmental
- Computer science, information systems
- Health care sciences & services
- Engineering, industrial
- Computer science, software engineering
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Engineering, mechanical
- Energy & fuels
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Engineering, multidisciplinary
- Infectious diseases
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, composites
- Cultural studies
- Remote sensing
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medical informatics
- Anatomy & morphology
- Statistics & probability
- Genetics & heredity
- Polymer science
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Tropical medicine
- Nuclear science & technology
- Urban studies
- Operations research & management science
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Asian studies
- Physics, condensed matter
- Physics, multidisciplinary
- Psychology, experimental
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Reproductive biology
- Imaging science & photographic technology
- Language & linguistics
- Food science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Materials science, coatings & films
- Transportation science & technology
- Computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- Computer science, hardware & architecture
- Clinical neurology
- Chemistry, applied
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology