Geochemistry & geophysics
Translations : geochemistry & geophysics ; géophysique-géochimie
Domain : sciences of the universe
This project focuses on understanding karstic systems and particularly on the issue of recharge and transfer processes in these very heterogeneous and generally inaccessible environments. The objective is to use the fiber optic technique to identify the recharge points of the karstic aquifer of ...
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Multiple sulfur isotope measurements (d34S, d33S, d36S) of sedimentary barites associated with the Permo-Triassic boundary.
Time series of electrical resistivity data acquired on OMIV landslides at a daily or sub-daily frequency depending on the sites and observation periods. The data are acquired at the surface through electrical panels or at depths in boreholes. For the electrical panels, the resistivity data are ...
Digitized data from the French peatland inventory ("Les tourbières françaises", Ministry of Industry and Trade, 1949). This national inventory was carried out in order to estimate the stock of peat in metropolitan France and to facilitate its exploitation, essentially for fuel purposes. Thus, a ...
Natural site; lacustrine drilling. 153 palynological samples + 19 radiocarbon datings.
Objective : characterize the deformation mechanisms and the crystallographic fabrics within homogeneously deformed granitic samples.
Objective : microtextural characterization within a shear zone brittle precursor
Objective : calculate the crystallographic preferred orientation (CPO) of each mineral phase in order to rebuild the elastic properties of the polyminéralic aggregates.
Objective : compare the chemical compositions of minerals within the brittle precursor and in the host rock.
Objective : characterize the chemical zonings in plagioclase and garnet related to fluid-rock interactions within a shear zone precursor
Reconciling late faulting over the whole Alpine belt: from structural analysis to geochronological constrains
The significance of late-stage fracturing in the European Alps in a large geodynamic context is reappraised by studying brittle deformations over the entire belt. In the internal Western Alps, paleostress datasets display a major occurrence of orogen-parallel extension resulting in normal faulting ...
GNSS time-series on 6 sites in the French JURA arc, located taking into account a tectonic-neotectonic strategy. The GPS-JURA network is integrated in the French national RENAG network (CNRS-INSU) for research geodesy.
GPS/GNSS observations acquired on OMIV landslides at 24h/30s session/frequency in Rinex standardized file format. Time series of sensor positions and baselines (E, N, Up components).
OMIV - Time serie of seismic waveforms recorded on landslides and catalogue of endogenous seismic events
Seismic waveforms continuous records acquired on OMIV landslides at 250 Hz in miniseed standardized file format. Instrumental catalogue of endogenous seismic events.
Meteorological observations acquired on OMIV landslides using a standardized protocol (6min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min) according to the measured parameters and transfered in a Ascii standardized file format with the file database management system BD-OH OMIV. Estimation of potential evapotranspiration ...
Data from the JURAQUAKE seismological network. This temporary network is currently composed of 6 seismic stations located north of Besançon and aims to record microseismicity in the area for research purpose.
This database contains a set of petrographical, mineralogical and geochemical data from ores collected in the Bou Arhous deposit in Morocco
Estimates for the riverine export of carbon and of sediments: dissolved organic carbon (DOC) export, particulate organic carbon (POC) export, bicarbonate export, export of bicarbonate being of atmospheric origin (atmospheric CO2 consumption by rock weathering), and sediment export. Estimates are ...
Global map of the main rock types exposed on the continental areas (present day). This map has been constructed and digitized from synthetic lithological and soil maps published by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO-UNESCO) for each continent, and from additional other sources. The ...
- geochemistry & geophysics
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- water resources
- chemistry, organic
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- multidisciplinary sciences
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- chemistry, physical
- chemistry, analytical
- physics, mathematical
- health care sciences & services
- engineering, environmental
- computer science, information systems
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- energy & fuels
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- computer science, software engineering
- materials science, characterization & testing
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- mathematical & computational biology
- materials science, composites
- engineering, industrial
- behavioral sciences
- marine & freshwater biology
- infectious diseases
- instruments & instrumentation
- genetics & heredity
- anatomy & morphology
- cultural studies
- materials science, biomaterials
- medical informatics
- medieval & renaissance studies
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- polymer science
- remote sensing
- statistics & probability
- tropical medicine
- engineering, mechanical
- engineering, chemical
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- urban studies
- nuclear science & technology
- computer science, theory & methods
- computer science, interdisciplinary applications
- clinical neurology
- chemistry, applied
- biology, miscellaneous
- physics, condensed matter
- asian studies
- psychology, experimental
- public, environmental & occupational health
- transportation science & technology
- reproductive biology
- materials science, coatings & films
- language & linguistics
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- imaging science & photographic technology
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie - Thomas Leydier
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Inventaire des tourbières françaises
- Nouveaux traceurs isotopiques du volcanisme d’échelle stratosphérique
- FIBROKARST - Caractérisation des processus de recharge dans un système karstique : Scan dynamique 3D et mesures par fibre optique
- SNO OMIV - Hydrogeophysics
- SNO OMIV - Meteorology
- SNO OMIV - Seismology
- SNO OMIV - Geodesy