Natural site: peat bog near the lake's outlet. 16 palynological samples. The selection was made in several drillings. Two pollen tests performed in 2021 towards the lake outlet.
Pollen tests in the filling of a circular depression (ice rest, pockmark?) in the heart of a meander of the Bienne. Two samples: 162 and 200 cm deep.
34 sites (16 wetland sites, 15 river sites, and 3 groundwaters) distributed along the Ain River with different physicochemical characteristics were sampled. The physicochemical characteristics of the wetlands were measured in situ or after laboratory analysis.
Physicochemical characteristics of water and sediment - floodplains of the Ain, Doubs and Loue Rivers - 2015-2016
19 sites (16 wetlands and 3 rivers) with different physicochemical characteristics and distributed along three rivers (Ain, Doubs, and Loue) were sampled. The physicochemical characteristics of the wetlands were measured in situ or after laboratory analysis.
Eleven populations of Nuphar lutea were sampled in eleven wetlands differing in physicochemical characteristics and spread along three rivers (the Ain, the Doubs and the Loue Rivers). Fifteen traits, grouped into four sets (growth, reproduction, storage and defence), were measured during the growing ...
Natural site over the alignment of the A39 motorway; drilling. Two series: T1 (18 poor samples) and T2 (88 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings). Samples often difficult to read. Publication CRAS, 1996.
Natural site: drilling with motorised "russian" core. 120 palynological samples. + 6 radiocarbon datings. 2015 publication: only the "gallo-roman" part.
Archaeological site: rock shelter. 10 palynological samples. Only one acceptable result. Archaeological excavation: Ch. Cupillard, SRA de Franche-Comté.
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 9 palynological samples (related to M. Magny PhD thesis, 1991).
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 11 palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation of rural settlement. 7 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates.
Natural site: wooded swamp. 144 palynological samples with 2 radiocarbon datings. Sometimes quite poor. Further analyses were done in the village of Grozon around the salt springs by E. Gauthier (PhD, 2001).
Archaeological site. Lake dwelling. 14 palynological samples + radiocarbon and dendrochronological datings.
Peat bog; 51 palynological samples. Other analyses on this site by Carole Bégeot and Pascale Ruffaldi (2006)
The archaeological surveys carried out on the Le Locle bypass road have made it possible to make several test borring in the upper part of the fill of the area located south of the city, between the city and the Col des Roches, in the Marais des Calame and Marais de la Molière. Two sections were ...
Two boreholes (CID I of 5.77 m and CID II of 7.63 m) were drilled off the Domaine de Chalain (east bank), 65-70 m from the shore. 57 pollen samples were taken from CID I and 21 from CID II + 5 radiocarbon dates.
Only one sample in a natural depression in the heart of the castle excavation.
Peat bog. 9 palynological samples. KTH testing (see : Sjörgen, P. 2007. Mires and Peat, International Mire Conservation Group and International Peat Society ; Gobet, 2014)
Natural site: drilling. 71 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings (one is wrong, too recent). Malacological studies by Nicole Limondin (1997).
Natural site: section. 44 palynological samples. Sterile or unavailable samples.
Lacustrin archaeological site: sub-lake drilling. 25 palynological samples in the core C1
Natural site: geological section. 13 palynological samples. Almost all sterile.
Pollen analysis - Ponsonby (Chili, Provincia Ultima Esperenza, Patagonia Austral), Emperaire/Legoupil excavations (Riesco Island)
Sections in an archaeological site. 146 palynological samples + 7 radiocarbon datings. 3 series: pingüino, locus 1 (very poor) et locus 2.
Archaeological site: rock shelter. 8 palynological samples. 6 radiocarbon datings. Archeological dig: Ch. Cupillard, SRA de Franche-Comté.
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- chemistry, analytical
- water resources
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- plant sciences
- geochemistry & geophysics
- medieval & renaissance studies
- multidisciplinary sciences
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en microbiologie environnementale - Charles Henriot
- Impact de l’eutrophisation sur la production et le stockage du carbone et conséquences pour la dynamique des milieux aquatiques
- WETCHANGE - Biodiversité et fonctions des zones humides en réponse aux étiages sévères induits par le changement global
- IATEKA - Interdisciplinary approach to the territorial evolution of the Kvarner archipelago
- Construction des territoires et des paysages des îles croates de Ces et de Krk
- PCR 74-Annecy Paléoenvironnement et archéologie de la rive nord du lac d'Annecy
- Fonctionnement des zones humides et risque sanitaire dans le contexte du changement global
- HYDROPATH - Fonctionnement des hydrosystèmes et risque pathogène
- Chimie des eaux-basse vallée de l'Ain
- Données de thèse
- Single-crystal X-ray structures
- Organic synthesis
- Dynamique des orogènes anciennes
- Calculated spectroscopic databases
- Données de thèse de Jonas Vanardois
- Faults and shear zones
- Complex directed networks
- Données de thèse de Thomas Leydier
- Données de thèse de Charles Henriot
- CNR Echinococcoses
- Star formation
- Road-side counts
- Bioorganic synthesis
- Équipe SHERPAC
- Inorganic synthesis
- Bacilles à Gram négatif dans l'environnement
- Elaboration des matériaux luminescents
- Histoire des catastrophes
- Neuro group @ FEMTO-ST
- Pile à combustible
- Piézométrie Chrono-Environnement
- Aspergillus fumigatus
- Molecular dynamics
- Lipid model membranes
- Génomique bactérienne
- Organometallic complexes with metal-metal bonds