Translations : parasitology ; parasitologie
Domain : fundamental biology
Traplines and captures of small mammals carried out mostly in Septfontaines (canton of Levier) and around, from 1979 to 2000, as part of Pierre Delattre and his crew's research.
Paleoparasitological data from the study of 72 samples taken from layer VI of the Neolithic site of La Draga (Spain).
Paleoparasitological data from the study of three samples taken from the remains of German soldiers from the First World War. The soldiers were found in the rubble of the military structure (Kilianstollen) that collapsed on March 18, 1918.
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
DNA Library is a database associated to a web interface, created to improve the storage and the life of a biological sample collection, closely related to the research activities of the National Reference Center for Echinococcosis (CNR Echinococcoses, University Hospital of Besançon, France). A ...
The EWET database (EWET-DB) contains genotyping data on the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis, obtained after the analysis of the microsatellite EmsB. A set of information is also avaible on the sampled parasite isolates (host, geographical position, sampling conditions, laboratory of reference, ...
Provides data on Echinococcus multilocularis adult worms in red fox (Vulpes vulpes) in Franche-Comté administrative region, eastern France. Foxes (n=615) were night shot from october to april, from winter 1996-1997 to winter 1999-2000. Parasite worm burden was quantified using sedimentation and ...
This database presents morphometric (body size and mass, organ mass or size...) and ecotoxicological (concentrations of pollutants in some organs, various biomarkers) data from small mammals (voles, mice, shrews...) captured in the surroundings of a former lead and zinc smelter named Metaleurop Nord ...
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Chemistry, organic
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Cell biology
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, physical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Engineering, environmental
- Health care sciences & services
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Computer science, information systems
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Infectious diseases
- Anatomy & morphology
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Cultural studies
- Genetics & heredity
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Polymer science
- Remote sensing
- Tropical medicine
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology
- Nuclear science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Chemistry, applied
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Physics, condensed matter
- Asian studies
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Urban studies
- Reproductive biology
- Statistics & probability
- Medical informatics
- Materials science, composites
- Materials science, coatings & films