Translations : mineralogy ; minéralogie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Objective : characterize the deformation mechanisms and the crystallographic fabrics within homogeneously deformed granitic samples.
Objective : microtextural characterization within a shear zone brittle precursor
Objective : calculate the crystallographic preferred orientation (CPO) of each mineral phase in order to rebuild the elastic properties of the polyminéralic aggregates.
Objective : compare the chemical compositions of minerals within the brittle precursor and in the host rock.
Objective : characterize the chemical zonings in plagioclase and garnet related to fluid-rock interactions within a shear zone precursor
Since 2010, the monitoring network, set up within the framework of the SNO- (Multidisciplinary Observatory of Slope Instabilities). This monitoring network provides a large amount of hydrogeological data The hydrogeological monitoring is composed of a high frequency and quasi-continuous monitoring, ...
Data acquired in collaboration with the University of Boulder in Colorado (U.S.A.) for the understanding of the Colorado Plateau elevation. These data sets include mineralogical, petrological, chemical, pressure-temperature modelisation and density evolution.
This project contains petrological data (multi-scale observations, analytical data, thermodynamic modeling) that aim at discussing the process of melt-rock interactions
The database "Suretta nappe shear zones" contains petrological, structural and microtextural data of millimetre-scale shear zones from the Roffna rhyolite (Suretta nappe, Eastern Alps, Switzerland). The data consist of structural orientations, optical and electronic images of the mineralogy of the ...
Clay mineralogical and geochemical expressions of the "Late Campanian Event" in the Aquitaine and Paris basins (France): Palaeoenvironmental implications
Campanian sediments from two French sedimentary basins were studied, using clay mineralogy and stable isotope (δ13C and δ18O) geochemistry, in order to investigate the Late Campanian Event. The clay fraction of the Campanian sediments from the Tercis-les-Bains section (Aquitaine Basin) and from the ...
Continental weathering as a driver of Late Cretaceous cooling: new insights from clay mineralogy of Campanian sediments from the southern Tethyan margin to the Boreal realm
New clay mineralogical analyses have been performed on Campanian sediments from the Tethyan and Boreal realms along a palaeolatitudinal transect from 45° to 20°N (Danish Basin, North Sea, Paris Basin, Mons Basin, Aquitaine Basin, Umbria-Marche Basin and Tunisian Atlas). Significant terrigenous ...
This database contains a set of petrographical, mineralogical and geochemical data from ores collected in the Bou Arhous deposit in Morocco
The TEOM (Tapered Element Oscillating Microbalance) instrument was settled in Dedougou (Burkina Faso) in March 2012. It automatically measures the PM10 (particulate matter which diameter is lower than 10µm) mass concentrations at the surface (at 2m) at a 15mn time-step, and day and night. The ...
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Chemistry, organic
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Cell biology
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, physical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Engineering, environmental
- Health care sciences & services
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Computer science, information systems
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Infectious diseases
- Anatomy & morphology
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Cultural studies
- Genetics & heredity
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Polymer science
- Remote sensing
- Tropical medicine
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology
- Nuclear science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Chemistry, applied
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Physics, condensed matter
- Asian studies
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Urban studies
- Reproductive biology
- Statistics & probability
- Medical informatics
- Materials science, composites
- Materials science, coatings & films