Translations : ecology ; écologie
Domain : applied biology - ecology
Arvicola: population abundance scores of Arvicola terrestris in the Doubs and Jura departments
Arvicola terrestris density scores recorded by the Fédération régionale de défense contre les organismes nuisibles at commune (French administrative division) resolution.
ZELAC surveys: predator - prey
Road-side counts and grassland vole population density transects carried out by the FREDON Bourgogne Franche-Comté on a protocol designed with Patrick Giraudoux (Chrono-environment)
MicromAsia: small mammal surveys in Western China and Kyrgyztan
Traplines and captures of small mammals and sampling transects carried out in Asia (Western China and Kyrgyztan) from 1994 onwards, as part of Patrick Giraudoux and his crew's research expeditions. A collection of bodies, skulls and tissues that has been donated to the Museum National d'Histoire ...
Microma Indices 1990-2000
Microtus arvalis relative density scores recorded along 7 transects carried out from 1990 to 2000
Traplines and captures of small mammals carried out mostly in Septfontaines (canton of Levier) and around, from 1979 to 2000, as part of Pierre Delattre and his crew's research.
Monitoring of the vegetation of extensive mountain hay meadows in eastern France (Jura and Vosges)
Diachronic observations of the plant communities of extensive hay meadows in the Jura and the Vosges mountains. The data include 66 old floristic relevés (realized between 2005 and 2009), 66 recent floristic relevés (realized in 2019) and plant community descriptors.
Water vole and plant diversity in a productive hay meadow of the Doubs department
Data of 32 vegetation plots located in a productive hay meadow disturbed by water voles. It includes the plant species lists and the associated community descriptors.
Stone crushing and plant community diversity in dry calcareous grasslands (old Franche-Comté region, eastern France)
30 floristic relevés realized in 2019 in dry calcareous grassland sites (in areas disturbed by stone crushing and non-disturbed areas) as well as the description of the studied dry calcareous grasslands.
Wetland functionning and functional traits of Nuphar lutea - 2015-2016
Eleven populations of Nuphar lutea were sampled in eleven wetlands differing in physicochemical characteristics and spread along three rivers (the Ain, the Doubs and the Loue Rivers). Fifteen traits, grouped into four sets (growth, reproduction, storage and defence), were measured during the growing ...
Diet of the Barn Owl and variations of small mammal population relative densities
Dietary response of the Barn Owl was monitored in three church towers situated at 2.5, 2 and 1.5 km, 2 and 1.5 km to the small mammal sampling area. Small mammals were monitored in habitats type generally foraged by the Barn Owl (grassland, hedges)
CARPODATA : archaeobotany database
CARPODATA database allows the storage and retrieval of all raw data related to the archaeobotanical analyses (plant macro-remains) of archaeological sites.
Modelling the response of Antarctic marine species to environmental changes. Methods, applications and limitations
Ecological modelling is nowadays widely used to highlight the environmental conditions that influence the species ecological niche and better understand their response to environmental changes. Methodological challenges are however present for Southern Ocean marine case studies and it is important ...
BIOTROPH - Molecular Ecology
A data set for the project ‘BIOTROPH’. The aim of this study was to estimate functional role of the taxonomic diversity of available resources in the field on trophic exposure of small mammals (wood mice ‘Apodemus sylvaticus’) to trace metals (TM; principally cadmium, lead and zinc). The data was ...
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
Red kite monitoring
Dataset of red kite monitoring in France including nest localisation, biometry, brood size and range, diet, pollutant concentrations in blood (metals, organochlorines, PAHs, rodenticides), blood chemistry, stable isotopes (C,N,S), telomere length
Effect of global warming on the immune system of phytophagous pests
Physiological parameters of the insect immune system (heamocyte, PO, pro PO) Behavioral parameters of larval defense against natural ennemies (activity, flapping) Parameters of insect reproduction (mating success, fecundity, fertility)
Digitized inventory of the French peatlands of 1949
Digitized data from the French peatland inventory ("Les tourbières françaises", Ministry of Industry and Trade, 1949). This national inventory was carried out in order to estimate the stock of peat in metropolitan France and to facilitate its exploitation, essentially for fuel purposes. Thus, a ...
Fossorial water vole (Arvicola terrestris) population cycles and their phase-associated microbial communities
Monitoring of montane water vole populations on the Jura plateau during the phases of a demographic cycle: relative densities, reproduction parameters, weight, relative age (crystalline weight), and microbial community composition. Those data have been collected in the framework of Petra Villette's ...
AGAM : archaeobotany database
La base de données AGAM, permet de stocker et de retrouver l'intégralité de données brutes en rapport avec les analyses carpologiques (macro-restes végétaux fossiles) des sondages archéologiques intra- et extra-sites d'habitat.
Microma indices 2014 >
Microtus arvalis, Arvicola terrestris and Talpa europea relative density scores recorded along 7 transects carried out from 2014 onwards
Censuses of the Network Rodents Predators and the Environment
Monitoring of small mammals and their predators from 1989 to 2006
Human recreational disturbance effects on chicks stress
Stress hormones, telomere lenght, and reproductive success for breeding bird in the Chaux forest.
Spatial and temporal variability of pelagic and benthic organic matter composition in lake
As part of the QUALILAC project (Influence of the watershed on the functioning of lakes: importance of nutritional quality for couplings between benthic and pelagic environments), monitoring of the origin, quantity and quality of organic matter (OM) available at the water column and benthic level ...
Population genetics in a mixed maternity colony of Myotis myotis and M. blythii - Bourg d'Oisans
Individual genotypes from 210 samples arising from 165 individuals of a maternity roost located in Le Bourg d'Oisans (French Alps), hosting Myotis myotis and Myotis blythii individuals. Num = sample identifier, ID = individual identifier, Sampling = Sampling date, Type = bat type (Myotis myotis, ...
PROTEKER: a near-shore submarine observatory in the Kerguelen Islands for the long-term monitoring of benthic habitats
PROTEKER is a pilot program that aims at establishing a baseline for assessing the impact of climate change on near-shore marine ecosystems of the Kerguelen Islands by implementing an ecological and genetic monitoring at reference sites. The high diversity of coastal marine ecosystems is usually ...
- environmental sciences
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- water resources
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- geochemistry & geophysics
- chemistry, organic
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- cell biology
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- multidisciplinary sciences
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- plant sciences
- chemistry, physical
- chemistry, analytical
- physics, mathematical
- engineering, environmental
- health care sciences & services
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- computer science, information systems
- mathematical & computational biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- marine & freshwater biology
- infectious diseases
- anatomy & morphology
- behavioral sciences
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- cultural studies
- genetics & heredity
- instruments & instrumentation
- materials science, biomaterials
- medieval & renaissance studies
- pharmacology & pharmacy
- polymer science
- remote sensing
- tropical medicine
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- nuclear science & technology
- engineering, chemical
- computer science, theory & methods
- chemistry, applied
- biology, miscellaneous
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- physics, condensed matter
- asian studies
- public, environmental & occupational health
- urban studies
- reproductive biology
- statistics & probability
- medical informatics
- materials science, composites
- materials science, coatings & films
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Corentin Nicod
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- Ecology of Infectious Diseases
- Effet du réchauffement climatique sur le système immunitaire des ravageurs phytophages et son impact sur les interactions trophiques
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- Impact de l’eutrophisation sur la production et le stockage du carbone et conséquences pour la dynamique des milieux aquatiques
- Inventaire des tourbières françaises
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Charlène Guillaumot
- Thèse de doctorat en microbiologie environnementale - Charles Henriot
- Utilisation du gîte de maternité de Bourg d’Oisans par une colonie mixte de grands et de petits murins
- AGRAL - Agriculture et Alimentation en Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- WETCHANGE - Biodiversité et fonctions des zones humides en réponse aux étiages sévères induits par le changement global
- BIOTROPH - Influence de la biodiversité sur les transferts de contaminants dans les réseaux trophiques
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- Développement d’une application de gestion et partage des données en carpologie : CARPODATA