Translations : multidisciplinary sciences ; multidisciplinaire
Domain : generalities
Archaeological excavations. Late Bronze Age (IIb) in the bottom. 6 palynological samples.
dat@OSU is a Metadata platform proposed by the Observatoire des Sciences de l’Univers Terre Homme Environnement Temps Astronomie (OSU THETA). It provides a description of digital data sets from scientific research led in the different laboratories and teams.
We apply the Google matrix algorithms for analysis of interactions and influence of 37 cancer types, 203 cancer drugs and 195 world countries using the network of 5 416 537 English Wikipedia articles with all their directed hyperlinks. The PageRank algorithm provides the importance order of cancers ...
Data related to human population screening and dog surveys carried out in 1996-97, 2005-6 and in 2014/15 in South Gansu, China
Interactions of pharmaceutical companies with world countries, cancers and rare diseases from Wikipedia network analysis
Using the English Wikipedia network of more than 5 million articles we analyze interactions and interlinks between the 34 largest pharmaceutical companies, 195 world countries, 47 rare renal diseases and 37 types of cancer. The recently developed algorithm of reduced Google matrix (REGOMAX) allows ...
Sampling of Mediterranean fan mussel specimens (Pinna nobilis) for molecular analyses of the byssus and of the shell matrix
This document describes a field mission carried out in May 2017, at the Observatoire Océanologique de Villefranche-sur-Mer. This mission aimed at collecting live specimens as well as dead shells from the Mediterranean fan mussel, Pinna nobilis, an endemic species protected by European Directive ...
We consider the network of 5416537 articles of English Wikipedia of 2017. Using the recent reduced Google matrix (REGOMAX) method we construct the reduced network of 230 articles (nodes) of infectious diseases and 195 articles of world countries. This method generates the reduced directed network ...
We present Wikipedia Ranking of World Universities (WRWU) based on analysis of networks of 24 Wikipedia editions collected in May 2017. With PageRank and CheiRank algorithms we determine ranking of universities averaged over cultural views of these editions. The comparison with the Shanghai ranking ...
We obtained the ranking of the most influential universities in Wikipedia. We analyzed networks of articles associated to 24 language editions of Wikipedia to compute the ranking of world universities using PageRank, CheiRank and 2DRank algorithms. The Wikipedia Ranking of World Universities (WRWU) ...
Googlomics: Inferring hidden causal relations between pathway members using reduced Google matrix of directed biological networks
Signaling pathways represent parts of the global biological network which connects them into a seamless whole through complex direct and indirect (hidden) crosstalk whose structure can change during normal development or in a pathological conditions such as cancer. Advanced methods for ...
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Environmental sciences
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Geography, physical
- Biodiversity conservation
- Astronomy & astrophysics
- Water resources
- Chemistry, organic
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- Cell biology
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Plant sciences
- Chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- Chemistry, physical
- Chemistry, analytical
- Physics, mathematical
- Engineering, environmental
- Health care sciences & services
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Computer science, information systems
- Mathematical & computational biology
- Materials science, characterization & testing
- Humanities, multidisciplinary
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Infectious diseases
- Anatomy & morphology
- Behavioral sciences
- Computer science, artificial intelligence
- Cultural studies
- Genetics & heredity
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Medieval & renaissance studies
- Pharmacology & pharmacy
- Polymer science
- Remote sensing
- Tropical medicine
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology
- Nuclear science & technology
- Engineering, chemical
- Computer science, theory & methods
- Chemistry, applied
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Physics, condensed matter
- Asian studies
- Public, environmental & occupational health
- Urban studies
- Reproductive biology
- Statistics & probability
- Medical informatics
- Materials science, composites
- Materials science, coatings & films