Creation of collection : Sep 2018
Phytomanagement - Tavaux (F-39)
The site is located in Western Europe along a major river and surrounded by several urban aggregates. Production at the chlor- alkali facility began in 1950 with wastewater discharged directly to a stream. In 1964 a dam was constructed downstream of the discharge. A 12-ha area with dikes 5-m high ...
Phytomanagement - Thann (F-68)
The experimental site of Thann is located in the valley of the Thur in Alsace (France) near the border with Germany and Switzerland, on a 15 ha-chemistry-based industrial complex. The Thann plant owned by the TRONOX company is one of the most important sites for TiO2 production in Europe and is the ...
Phytomanagement - Tavazzano (IT)
In the frame of the NETFIB project, the project partners study the production of nettle in agro-forestry systems, within a poplar-phytomanaged plantation, aiming at lowering the impact of degradation of polluted sites while maximazing ecosystem services. The objective of the production of the ...
Phytomanagement - Vieux-Charmont (F-25)
The study site is an industrial wasteland, located in the city of Vieux-Charmont in the Doubs (France). The site presents an urbanized environment with the presence of dwellings, the Belfort-Montbéliard greenway. Several wetlands are also present, in particular the gravels pond and the river "la ...
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Chloé Viotti
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Cyril Zappelini
- Thèse de doctorat en agronomie - Ababdoulaye Mahamat Malabad
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Jordan Collot
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Alexis Durand
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - José Zapata Carbonell
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Loic Yung
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Mohamad Assad