Données de thèse
Données collectées dans le cadre d'une thèse.
In the frame of the NETFIB project, the project partners study the production of nettle in agro-forestry systems, within a poplar-phytomanaged plantation, aiming at lowering the impact of degradation of polluted sites while maximazing ecosystem services. The objective of the production of the ...
The experimental site of Thann is located in the valley of the Thur in Alsace (France) near the border with Germany and Switzerland, on a 15 ha-chemistry-based industrial complex. The Thann plant owned by the TRONOX company is one of the most important sites for TiO2 production in Europe and is the ...
The site is located in Western Europe along a major river and surrounded by several urban aggregates. Production at the chlor- alkali facility began in 1950 with wastewater discharged directly to a stream. In 1964 a dam was constructed downstream of the discharge. A 12-ha area with dikes 5-m high ...
The study site is an industrial wasteland, located in the city of Vieux-Charmont in the Doubs (France). The site presents an urbanized environment with the presence of dwellings, the Belfort-Montbéliard greenway. Several wetlands are also present, in particular the gravels pond and the river "la ...
The project is a simple electric vehicle energy model. It uses the fundamental principle of dynamics to determine the power profile seen by a battery cell for a given mission. The input data are GPX files of the actual path considered. They can also be replaced by a speed and slope profile. In the ...
These models are associated with the project AsDeCoEUR (Analyses De Composants Energétiques en Usage Réel). The project is based on a thesis work aiming at understanding the dynamic behavior, to study the aging and to estimate the health status of the battery and fuel cell energy components in real ...
Model energetic macroscopic representation (EMR) of the Fuel Cell and leads to a so-called maximal control structure (MCS)
This modeling presents the control part of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC). The objective of the model is to represent the voltage control chain of the PEMFC. This model is based on an energetic macroscopic representation (EMR) of the fuel cell and then leads to a so-called maximum ...
The aim of our study is to characterize the anisotropic and viscoelastic behavior of the skin. Thus, a campaign of in vivo ring suction tests was conducted using the CutiScan®CS100 device from Courage and Khazaka electronics. 30 tests were performed on the anterior forearm of a 28-year-old Caucasian ...
- cell biology
- engineering, environmental
- environmental sciences
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- engineering, industrial
- multidisciplinary sciences
- energy & fuels
- materials science, composites
- instruments & instrumentation
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- medical informatics
- engineering, mechanical
- computer science, software engineering
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- physics, mathematical
- remote sensing
- urban studies
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Cyril Zappelini
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Chloé Viotti
- Thèse de doctorat en agronomie - Ababdoulaye Mahamat Malabad
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Jordan Collot
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Loïc Boulon
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Loic Vichard
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Romain Tabusse
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Alexis Durand
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - José Zapata Carbonell
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Loic Yung
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Mohamad Assad
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences pour l'ingénieur - Aflah Elouneg