The carbon footprint of IT technologies has been a significant concern in recent years. This concern mainly focuses on the electricity consumption of data centers; many cloud suppliers commit to using 100% of renewable energy sources. However, this approach neglects the impact of device ...
This data set is divided in two parts in the framework of the IEEE PHM Data Challenge 2014. The first part is a 1kW proton exchange membrane fuel cell on which long-term tests (1,000 hours) have been carried out under quasi-stationary conditions. The second part also deals with a fresh 1kW proton ...
Formation of interstellar complex polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from molecular dynamics simulations of dehydrogenated benzene
The data are supplemental materials for the article entitled "Formation of interstellar complex polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: insights from molecular dynamics simulations of dehydrogenated benzene" authored by M. Hanine et al. The data contains: - Atomistic configurations of the formed PAH ...
In the frame of the NETFIB project, the project partners study the production of nettle in agro-forestry systems, within a poplar-phytomanaged plantation, aiming at lowering the impact of degradation of polluted sites while maximazing ecosystem services. The objective of the production of the ...
The experimental site of Thann is located in the valley of the Thur in Alsace (France) near the border with Germany and Switzerland, on a 15 ha-chemistry-based industrial complex. The Thann plant owned by the TRONOX company is one of the most important sites for TiO2 production in Europe and is the ...
The site is located in Western Europe along a major river and surrounded by several urban aggregates. Production at the chlor- alkali facility began in 1950 with wastewater discharged directly to a stream. In 1964 a dam was constructed downstream of the discharge. A 12-ha area with dikes 5-m high ...
Urban noise (road traffic, train traffic, pedestrian area, springs)
The study site is an industrial wasteland, located in the city of Vieux-Charmont in the Doubs (France). The site presents an urbanized environment with the presence of dwellings, the Belfort-Montbéliard greenway. Several wetlands are also present, in particular the gravels pond and the river "la ...
This dataset contains 340 audio stimuli (speech, singing voice, music) designed to contain emotional cues (e.g. smiles, tremor, etc.), as well as experimental data collected on 60 listeners rating the emotional content of these sounds. This dataset corresponds to the work reported in: Bedoya et al. ...
The PHM-PAC project is mainly aimed at developing intelligent methods for the detection, diagnosis and prognosis of fuel cell failures. This project should allow the optimization of the performance of fuel cell systems as well as a better understanding of the electrochemical phenomena affecting the ...
The project is a simple electric vehicle energy model. It uses the fundamental principle of dynamics to determine the power profile seen by a battery cell for a given mission. The input data are GPX files of the actual path considered. They can also be replaced by a speed and slope profile. In the ...
These models are associated with the project AsDeCoEUR (Analyses De Composants Energétiques en Usage Réel). The project is based on a thesis work aiming at understanding the dynamic behavior, to study the aging and to estimate the health status of the battery and fuel cell energy components in real ...
Model energetic macroscopic representation (EMR) of the Fuel Cell and leads to a so-called maximal control structure (MCS)
This modeling presents the control part of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC). The objective of the model is to represent the voltage control chain of the PEMFC. This model is based on an energetic macroscopic representation (EMR) of the fuel cell and then leads to a so-called maximum ...
The aim of our study is to characterize the anisotropic and viscoelastic behavior of the skin. Thus, a campaign of in vivo ring suction tests was conducted using the CutiScan®CS100 device from Courage and Khazaka electronics. 30 tests were performed on the anterior forearm of a 28-year-old Caucasian ...
DCF77 is a Very Low Frequency (VLF) emitter located in Mainflingen, Germany, about 400 km away from Besançon, France. The objective of the collected data is to measure the time of flight of the 77.5 kHz signal with respect to GPS 1 PPS used as reference, and assess the dependence with ionospheric ...
- energy & fuels
- engineering, electrical & electronic
- environmental sciences
- cell biology
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- engineering, environmental
- engineering, industrial
- multidisciplinary sciences
- materials science, composites
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- medical informatics
- operations research & management science
- physics, mathematical
- psychology, experimental
- remote sensing
- urban studies
- astronomy & astrophysics
- computer science, artificial intelligence
- computer science, hardware & architecture
- computer science, information systems
- computer science, software engineering
- computer science, theory & methods
- engineering, mechanical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- health care sciences & services
- instruments & instrumentation
- language & linguistics
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Cyril Zappelini
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Chloé Viotti
- CREAM - Cracking the emotional code of music
- Fondation pour l'audition
- PHM PAC
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- REFLETS - Rétroaction Émotionnelle Faciale et Linguistique, et États de stress post-Traumatiques
- SEPIA - Processus sensoriels et émotionnels dans les troubles du spectre de l'autisme
- Thèse de doctorat en agronomie - Ababdoulaye Mahamat Malabad
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Jordan Collot
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Loïc Boulon
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Loic Vichard
- Thèse de doctorat en génie électrique - Romain Tabusse
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Alexis Durand
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - José Zapata Carbonell
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Loic Yung
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Mohamad Assad
- ATTILA - Acquisition de signaux radiofréquences de Transfert de Temps et traitement de l’Information par Logiciel embArqué
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences pour l'ingénieur - Aflah Elouneg