ZAAJ : Zone Atelier Arc Jurassien
Website : http://zaaj.univ-fcomte.fr/
Country : France (FRA)
Censuses of the Network Rodents Predators and the Environment
Monitoring of small mammals and their predators from 1989 to 2006
Spatial and temporal variability of pelagic and benthic organic matter composition in lake
As part of the QUALILAC project (Influence of the watershed on the functioning of lakes: importance of nutritional quality for couplings between benthic and pelagic environments), monitoring of the origin, quantity and quality of organic matter (OM) available at the water column and benthic level ...
Data from the JURAQUAKE seismological network. This temporary network is currently composed of 6 seismic stations located north of Besançon and aims to record microseismicity in the area for research purpose.
DAT-Af-BASE: database for azole resistant Aspergillus fumigatus
The University hospital of Besançon has an extensive collection of A. fumigatus isolated from clinical and environmental samples. Azole resistant strains are part of this collection and have been characterized: evaluation of resistance phenotypes, sequencing of the main gene involved in resistance, ...
DNA Library - CNR Echinococcoses
DNA Library is a database associated to a web interface, created to improve the storage and the life of a biological sample collection, closely related to the research activities of the National Reference Center for Echinococcosis (CNR Echinococcoses, University Hospital of Besançon, France). A ...
EWET : EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
The EWET database (EWET-DB) contains genotyping data on the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis, obtained after the analysis of the microsatellite EmsB. A set of information is also avaible on the sampled parasite isolates (host, geographical position, sampling conditions, laboratory of reference, ...
Pollen analyses - Les Hôpitaux-Vieux (F-25), La Beuffarde
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2016 (BEUF-2016) at La Beuffarde, Les Hôpitaux-Vieux.
Bromadiolone kinetics in common and montane water vole populations
Field measurements describing the kinetics of bromadiolone in two vole populations (Microtus arvalis and Arviola scherman) after a field control of water voles, Arvicola scherman. Those data have been obtained during Mickael Sage's doctorate.
Pollen analyses - L'Auberson (CH-VD), Les Araignys
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2015 (ARA-2015) at Les Araignys, L'Auberson.
Grassland vegetation monitoring in the French Jura Mountains
Plot-based vegetation survey. Diachronic observations of the grassland plant communities in the Franche-Comté region.
Permanent grasslands of the French Jura Mountains (synchronic study BioGEcoP)
Vegetation, orthopteran communities, soil and landuse descriptors of 48 mesic grasslands in the French Jura Mountains.
Night road-side counts FDC25
Road-side counts carried out by the Fédération des chasseurs du Doubs on a protocol designed with Patrick Giraudoux (Chrono-environment)
Gourdans-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Gourdans
Planet-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Planet
Brotteaux-Ain river-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Brotteaux
Port-Galland-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Port-Galland
Sous Bresse-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Sous Bresse
Puit-Novets-Ain River-Chemical data
Water physico-chemical data of the cut-off channel called Puit-Novets
Echinococcus multilocularis in red fox in Franche-Comte, France
Provides data on Echinococcus multilocularis adult worms in red fox (Vulpes vulpes) in Franche-Comté administrative region, eastern France. Foxes (n=615) were night shot from october to april, from winter 1996-1997 to winter 1999-2000. Parasite worm burden was quantified using sedimentation and ...
Zones humides basse vallée de l'Ain
Aquatic plant communities and water physico-chemical data of cut-off river channels of the Ain river.
- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- chemistry, analytical
- plant sciences
- geochemistry & geophysics
- health care sciences & services
- cell biology
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- engineering, environmental
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- urban studies
- instruments & instrumentation
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- medieval & renaissance studies
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en géodynamique des enveloppes supérieures - Alexandre Lhosmot
- ISOTOPEAT - Evaluation isotopique de l’origine de la minéralisation des eaux de la tourbière du Forbonnet
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Corentin Nicod
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- Projet DIC Tracing - SNO Tourbières
- Résistance aux azolés
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Suivi des effets à long terme de la restauration des affluents temporaires de la Clauge en forêt de Chaux (Jura)
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Jordan Collot
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Inventaire des tourbières françaises
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura