Applied biology - ecology
Translations : applied biology - ecology ; biologie appliquée - écologie
Phytomanagement - Tavaux (F-39)
The site is located in Western Europe along a major river and surrounded by several urban aggregates. Production at the chlor- alkali facility began in 1950 with wastewater discharged directly to a stream. In 1964 a dam was constructed downstream of the discharge. A 12-ha area with dikes 5-m high ...
Phytomanagement - Thann (F-68)
The experimental site of Thann is located in the valley of the Thur in Alsace (France) near the border with Germany and Switzerland, on a 15 ha-chemistry-based industrial complex. The Thann plant owned by the TRONOX company is one of the most important sites for TiO2 production in Europe and is the ...
Survey of the breeding bird populations in the Drugeon basin, Franche-Comté, France, based on IPA (1998-2020)
Bird counts were carried out from 1998 to 220 using the IPA method described in Blondel et al (1970), IBCC (1977) and Blondel et al (1981). See section "Data acquisition methods".
CLAC: grassland small mammal surveys based on activity indices
Microtus arvalis, Arvicola terrestris and Talpa europea relative density scores recorded along transects carried out from April 2005 onwards.
ZELAC: grassland small mammal surveys based on activity indices
Microtus arvalis, Arvicola terrestris and Talpa europea relative density scores recorded along transects carried out from April 2007 onwards.
ZERRAC: grassland small mammal surveys based on activity indices
Microtus arvalis, Arvicola terrestris and Talpa europea relative density scores recorded along transects carried out from October 2016 onwards.
Arvicola: population abundance scores of Arvicola terrestris in the Doubs and Jura departments
Arvicola terrestris density scores recorded by the Fédération régionale de défense contre les organismes nuisibles at commune (French administrative division) resolution.
Bromadiolone en Franche-Comté
Anticoagulant rodenticides (bromadiolone) treatments in Franche-Comté
ZELAC surveys: predator - prey
Road-side counts and grassland vole population density transects carried out by the FREDON Bourgogne Franche-Comté on a protocol designed with Patrick Giraudoux (Chrono-environment)
MicromAsia: small mammal surveys in Western China and Kyrgyztan
Traplines and captures of small mammals and sampling transects carried out in Asia (Western China and Kyrgyztan) from 1994 onwards, as part of Patrick Giraudoux and his crew's research expeditions. A collection of bodies, skulls and tissues that has been donated to the Museum National d'Histoire ...
Microma Indices 1990-2000
Microtus arvalis relative density scores recorded along 7 transects carried out from 1990 to 2000
Traplines and captures of small mammals carried out mostly in Septfontaines (canton of Levier) and around, from 1979 to 2000, as part of Pierre Delattre and his crew's research.
Monitoring of the vegetation of extensive mountain hay meadows in eastern France (Jura and Vosges)
Diachronic observations of the plant communities of extensive hay meadows in the Jura and the Vosges mountains. The data include 66 old floristic relevés (realized between 2005 and 2009), 66 recent floristic relevés (realized in 2019) and plant community descriptors.
Water vole and plant diversity in a productive hay meadow of the Doubs department
Data of 32 vegetation plots located in a productive hay meadow disturbed by water voles. It includes the plant species lists and the associated community descriptors.
Stone crushing and plant community diversity in dry calcareous grasslands (old Franche-Comté region, eastern France)
30 floristic relevés realized in 2019 in dry calcareous grassland sites (in areas disturbed by stone crushing and non-disturbed areas) as well as the description of the studied dry calcareous grasslands.
Wetland functionning and functional traits of Nuphar lutea - 2015-2016
Eleven populations of Nuphar lutea were sampled in eleven wetlands differing in physicochemical characteristics and spread along three rivers (the Ain, the Doubs and the Loue Rivers). Fifteen traits, grouped into four sets (growth, reproduction, storage and defence), were measured during the growing ...
Distribution of waterbirds along the Drugeon river, France
This dataset describes bird observations performed along the Drugeon river, France, from 2014 to 2019, according to standard protocols.
Bird counts at Buanyuantula, Makalondi, Niger 1991-1993
Bird counts along transects carried out by Pierre Souvairan (1921-1998) from June 1991 to September 1993 at Buanyuantula (spelled Boignontoula in OpenStreetMap), Makalondi, Niger, near the Kulbu pools. Patrick Giraudoux helped Pierre Souvairan to design the protocol during his stays in Dijon, ...
Diet of the Barn Owl and variations of small mammal population relative densities
Dietary response of the Barn Owl was monitored in three church towers situated at 2.5, 2 and 1.5 km, 2 and 1.5 km to the small mammal sampling area. Small mammals were monitored in habitats type generally foraged by the Barn Owl (grassland, hedges)
Phytomanagement - Tavazzano (IT)
In the frame of the NETFIB project, the project partners study the production of nettle in agro-forestry systems, within a poplar-phytomanaged plantation, aiming at lowering the impact of degradation of polluted sites while maximazing ecosystem services. The objective of the production of the ...
Phytomanagement - Vieux-Charmont (F-25)
The study site is an industrial wasteland, located in the city of Vieux-Charmont in the Doubs (France). The site presents an urbanized environment with the presence of dwellings, the Belfort-Montbéliard greenway. Several wetlands are also present, in particular the gravels pond and the river "la ...
CARPODATA : archaeobotany database
CARPODATA database allows the storage and retrieval of all raw data related to the archaeobotanical analyses (plant macro-remains) of archaeological sites.
BIOTROPH - Molecular Ecology
A data set for the project ‘BIOTROPH’. The aim of this study was to estimate functional role of the taxonomic diversity of available resources in the field on trophic exposure of small mammals (wood mice ‘Apodemus sylvaticus’) to trace metals (TM; principally cadmium, lead and zinc). The data was ...
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
Red kite monitoring
Dataset of red kite monitoring in France including nest localisation, biometry, brood size and range, diet, pollutant concentrations in blood (metals, organochlorines, PAHs, rodenticides), blood chemistry, stable isotopes (C,N,S), telomere length
- biodiversity conservation
- environmental sciences
- plant sciences
- cell biology
- chemistry, analytical
- water resources
- engineering, environmental
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- behavioral sciences
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- health care sciences & services
- anatomy & morphology
- genetics & heredity
- geochemistry & geophysics
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- materials science, biomaterials
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- remote sensing
- reproductive biology
- statistics & probability
- urban studies
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Chloé Viotti
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Cyril Zappelini
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Corentin Nicod
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- Impact de l’eutrophisation sur la production et le stockage du carbone et conséquences pour la dynamique des milieux aquatiques
- Inventaire des tourbières françaises
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Thèse de doctorat en agronomie - Ababdoulaye Mahamat Malabad
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Jordan Collot
- Thèse de doctorat en microbiologie environnementale - Charles Henriot
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Alexis Durand
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - José Zapata Carbonell
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Loic Yung
- Thèse de doctorat en sciences de la vie et de l’environnement - Mohamad Assad
- Utilisation du gîte de maternité de Bourg d’Oisans par une colonie mixte de grands et de petits murins
- AGRAL - Agriculture et Alimentation en Bourgogne Franche-Comté
- WETCHANGE - Biodiversité et fonctions des zones humides en réponse aux étiages sévères induits par le changement global
- BIOTROPH - Influence de la biodiversité sur les transferts de contaminants dans les réseaux trophiques
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- Développement d’une application de gestion et partage des données en carpologie : CARPODATA
- Ecology of Infectious Diseases