Translations : parasitology ; parasitologie
Domain : fundamental biology
Traplines and captures of small mammals carried out mostly in Septfontaines (canton of Levier) and around, from 1979 to 2000, as part of Pierre Delattre and his crew's research.
Paleoparasitological analyses on the site of La Draga (Spain)
Paleoparasitological data from the study of 72 samples taken from layer VI of the Neolithic site of La Draga (Spain).
Paleoparasitological analysis in Carspach - Kilianstollen
Paleoparasitological data from the study of three samples taken from the remains of German soldiers from the First World War. The soldiers were found in the rubble of the military structure (Kilianstollen) that collapsed on March 18, 1918.
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
DNA Library - CNR Echinococcoses
DNA Library is a database associated to a web interface, created to improve the storage and the life of a biological sample collection, closely related to the research activities of the National Reference Center for Echinococcosis (CNR Echinococcoses, University Hospital of Besançon, France). A ...
EWET : EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
The EWET database (EWET-DB) contains genotyping data on the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis, obtained after the analysis of the microsatellite EmsB. A set of information is also avaible on the sampled parasite isolates (host, geographical position, sampling conditions, laboratory of reference, ...
Echinococcus multilocularis in red fox in Franche-Comte, France
Provides data on Echinococcus multilocularis adult worms in red fox (Vulpes vulpes) in Franche-Comté administrative region, eastern France. Foxes (n=615) were night shot from october to april, from winter 1996-1997 to winter 1999-2000. Parasite worm burden was quantified using sedimentation and ...
Wildlife Ecotoxicology - Small mammals - Metaleurop Nord
This database presents morphometric (body size and mass, organ mass or size...) and ecotoxicological (concentrations of pollutants in some organs, various biomarkers) data from small mammals (voles, mice, shrews...) captured in the surroundings of a former lead and zinc smelter named Metaleurop Nord ...
- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- geochemistry & geophysics
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, analytical
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- engineering, environmental
- health care sciences & services
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- multidisciplinary sciences
- chemistry, physical
- tropical medicine
- infectious diseases
- medieval & renaissance studies
- behavioral sciences
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- anatomy & morphology
- asian studies
- chemistry, applied
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- computer science, information systems
- genetics & heredity
- instruments & instrumentation
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, biomaterials
- nuclear science & technology
- remote sensing
- reproductive biology
- statistics & probability
- urban studies
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Organización social de las primeras comunidades agrícola-ganaderas a partir del espacio doméstico: Elementos estructurales y áreas de producción y consumo de bienes
- Thèse de doctorat en archéologie - Céline Maicher