Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
Translations : meteorology & atmospheric sciences ; météorologie
Domain : sciences of the universe
Satellite images of cloud types products in West Africa from March to August in 2017
It is products developped by Meteo France through the SAF application, showing the types of clouds in function of their elevation.
Water temperature data of the Forbonnet peatland (Thermopeat project)
This describes the temperature data acquired in a range of piezometers throughout the Forbonnet peatland (Jura Mountains, Frasne-Bouverans peatland complex).
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
OMIV - Time series of meteorological parameters on landslides
Meteorological observations acquired on OMIV landslides using a standardized protocol (6min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min) according to the measured parameters and transfered in a Ascii standardized file format with the file database management system BD-OH OMIV. Estimation of potential evapotranspiration ...
Japanese disasters database
Based on the study of newspaper articles from the Japanese English-language newspaper ‘The Japan Times’, the database contains all the catastrophic events (tsunamis, earthquakes, typhoons, etc.) recorded since the creation of the newspaper in the 1860s. until the 1970s.
The HISTORISK database lists and describes hazards having caused disasters and consequently recorded in archives and historic document (maps, paintings, newspapers, etc.) occured in France (mainland and overseas territories) since the Middle Ages. From 2018, new data of the same type will concern ...
Meteorological monitoring on Forbonnet peatland
Chrono-Environnement laboratory is responsible for the meteorological monitoring of an experimental station on the Frasne peatland (Tourbières du Forbonnet, Doubs) since November 2008. The meteorological parameters (temperature and humidity, rainfall, wind speed and direction , groundwater level, ...
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- geochemistry & geophysics
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, analytical
- engineering, environmental
- health care sciences & services
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- multidisciplinary sciences
- chemistry, physical
- tropical medicine
- infectious diseases
- medieval & renaissance studies
- behavioral sciences
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- anatomy & morphology
- asian studies
- chemistry, applied
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- computer science, information systems
- genetics & heredity
- instruments & instrumentation
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, biomaterials
- nuclear science & technology
- remote sensing
- reproductive biology
- statistics & probability
- urban studies
- Base de données des catastrophes japonaises
- SNO OMIV - Meteorology
- Thèse de doctorat en géodynamique des enveloppes supérieures - Alexandre Lhosmot
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie-hydrogéologie - Pierre Nevers
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend