Geochemistry & geophysics
Translations : geochemistry & geophysics ; géophysique-géochimie
Domain : sciences of the universe
EBSD mapping of shear zones strain gradient - deformation mechanisms
Objective : characterize the deformation mechanisms and the crystallographic fabrics within homogeneously deformed granitic samples.
EBSD mapping of brittle shear zones precursors
Objective : microtextural characterization within a shear zone brittle precursor
EBSD mapping of shear zones strain gradient - seismic anisotropy
Objective : calculate the crystallographic preferred orientation (CPO) of each mineral phase in order to rebuild the elastic properties of the polyminéralic aggregates.
Microprobe analysis on a brittle shear zone precursor
Objective : compare the chemical compositions of minerals within the brittle precursor and in the host rock.
Quantitative X-ray mapping of brittle shear zones precursors
Objective : characterize the chemical zonings in plagioclase and garnet related to fluid-rock interactions within a shear zone precursor
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
OMIV - Time series of hydrochemical parameters on landslides
Since 2010, the monitoring network, set up within the framework of the SNO- (Multidisciplinary Observatory of Slope Instabilities). This monitoring network provides a large amount of hydrogeological data The hydrogeological monitoring is composed of a high frequency and quasi-continuous monitoring, ...
OMIV - Time series of meteorological parameters on landslides
Meteorological observations acquired on OMIV landslides using a standardized protocol (6min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min) according to the measured parameters and transfered in a Ascii standardized file format with the file database management system BD-OH OMIV. Estimation of potential evapotranspiration ...
This project focuses on understanding karstic systems and particularly on the issue of recharge and transfer processes in these very heterogeneous and generally inaccessible environments. The objective is to use the fiber optic technique to identify the recharge points of the karstic aquifer of ...
OMIV - Time series of electrical resistivity data recorded on landslides
Time series of electrical resistivity data acquired on OMIV landslides at a daily or sub-daily frequency depending on the sites and observation periods. The data are acquired at the surface through electrical panels or at depths in boreholes. For the electrical panels, the resistivity data are ...
Digitized inventory of the French peatlands of 1949
Digitized data from the French peatland inventory ("Les tourbières françaises", Ministry of Industry and Trade, 1949). This national inventory was carried out in order to estimate the stock of peat in metropolitan France and to facilitate its exploitation, essentially for fuel purposes. Thus, a ...
Pollen analysis - Montperreux (St Point) (F-25), Lac de Saint Point (SP05)
Natural site; lacustrine drilling. 153 palynological samples + 19 radiocarbon datings.
Reconciling late faulting over the whole Alpine belt: from structural analysis to geochronological constrains
The significance of late-stage fracturing in the European Alps in a large geodynamic context is reappraised by studying brittle deformations over the entire belt. In the internal Western Alps, paleostress datasets display a major occurrence of orogen-parallel extension resulting in normal faulting ...
GNSS time-series on 6 sites in the French JURA arc, located taking into account a tectonic-neotectonic strategy. The GPS-JURA network is integrated in the French national RENAG network (CNRS-INSU) for research geodesy.
Data from the JURAQUAKE seismological network. This temporary network is currently composed of 6 seismic stations located north of Besançon and aims to record microseismicity in the area for research purpose.
Bou Arhous ore deposit
This database contains a set of petrographical, mineralogical and geochemical data from ores collected in the Bou Arhous deposit in Morocco
- geochemistry & geophysics
- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- cell biology
- plant sciences
- chemistry, analytical
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- engineering, environmental
- health care sciences & services
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- multidisciplinary sciences
- chemistry, physical
- tropical medicine
- infectious diseases
- medieval & renaissance studies
- behavioral sciences
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- anatomy & morphology
- asian studies
- chemistry, applied
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- computer science, information systems
- genetics & heredity
- instruments & instrumentation
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, biomaterials
- nuclear science & technology
- remote sensing
- reproductive biology
- statistics & probability
- urban studies
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie - Thomas Leydier
- Thèse de doctorat en géologie-hydrogéologie - Pierre Nevers
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Hydrogéochimie, écoulement et instabilité de versant
- Inventaire des tourbières françaises
- Quantification de la dégradation mécanique et chimique du versant instable de Sechilienne : approche géologique, hydromécanique et hydrochimique
- Élaboration d’un modèle hydrogéologique d’un grand mouvement de versant
- SNO OMIV - Hydrochemistry
- SNO OMIV - Hydrogeophysics
- SNO OMIV - Meteorology
- Rôle de l’altération chimique et des transformations minéralogiques associées dans la déstabilisation de massifs rocheux : Cas des glissements de terrain de Séchilienne (Isère)
- FIBROKARST - Caractérisation des processus de recharge dans un système karstique : Scan dynamique 3D et mesures par fibre optique