Microma 1979-2000 (2023)
Data creators : Pierre Delattre , Jean-Pierre Damange , Jean-Pierre Quéré , Patrick Giraudoux  
Data collector : Pierre Delattre , Patrick Giraudoux  , Jean-Pierre Quéré , Jean-Pierre Damange 
 : Institut National de Recherche pour l’Agriculture, l’Alimentation et l’Environnement
 : Laboratoire Chrono-environnement (UMR 6249) (Université de Franche-Comté)
 : Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers - Terre, Homme, Environnement, Temps, Astronomie (UAR 3245) (Université de Franche-Comté)
Traplines and captures of small mammals carried out mostly in Septfontaines (canton of Levier) and around, from 1979 to 2000, as part of Pierre Delattre and his crew's research.
Data acquisition date : from Aug 1979 to Jul 2000
Data acquisition methods :
- Observational data : Field collection - Small mammal communities were monitored using standard traplines from 1979 to 2000. Each line consisted in 34 INRA traps spaced 3 meters for three nights. They were controled every day. Animals were weighed and dissected for sex determination, reproductive status, and parasitological examination. Relative age was estimated by weighing crystaline lens.
Formats : text/csv
Audience : Research
Spatial coverage :
- Septfontaines - Le Souillot: latitude between 47° 3' 11" N and 46° 49' 31" N, longitude between 6° 4' 43" E and 6° 23' 32" E
- Structure and kinetics of rodent populations in a region under agricultural land abandonment. (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/292376041)
- Spatiotemporal distribution of four species of cestodes in a landscape of mid-altitude mountains (Jura, France) (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/256078938)
- Dietary response of Barn Owls (Tyto alba) to large variations in populations of common voles (Microtus arvalis) and European water voles (Arvicola terrestris) (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233648060)
- Is the prevalence of Taenia taeniaeformis in Microtus arvalis dependent on population density? (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/8904844)
- Weather influences M. arvalis reproduction but not population dynamics in a 17-year time series (doi:10.1038/s41598-019-50438-z)
Record created 1 Feb 2016 by Patrick Giraudoux.
Last modification : 13 Jan 2023.
Local identifier: FR-18008901306731-2016-02-01.