Geochemistry & geophysics
Translations : geochemistry & geophysics ; géophysique-géochimie
Domain : sciences of the universe
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Multiple sulfur isotope measurements (d34S, d33S, d36S) of sedimentary barites associated with the Permo-Triassic boundary.
Estimates for the riverine export of carbon and of sediments: dissolved organic carbon (DOC) export, particulate organic carbon (POC) export, bicarbonate export, export of bicarbonate being of atmospheric origin (atmospheric CO2 consumption by rock weathering), and sediment export. Estimates are ...
Global map of the main rock types exposed on the continental areas (present day). This map has been constructed and digitized from synthetic lithological and soil maps published by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO-UNESCO) for each continent, and from additional other sources. The ...
- Geochemistry & geophysics
- Environmental sciences
- Geography, physical
- Geosciences, multidisciplinary
- Meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- Biodiversity conservation
- Water resources
- Marine & freshwater biology
- Instruments & instrumentation
- Multidisciplinary sciences
- Remote sensing
- Anatomy & morphology
- Biochemistry & molecular biology
- Biology, miscellaneous
- Cell biology
- Computer science, information systems
- Materials science, biomaterials
- Materials science, composites
- Materials science, multidisciplinary
- Medical informatics
- Nanoscience & nanotechnology
- Physics, atomic, molecular & chemical