It is products developped by Meteo France through the SAF application, showing the types of clouds in function of their elevation.
This project is based on three disciplines: seismology, hydrogeology and climatology. It aims to develop a new approach to monitor hydrogeological reservoirs, in particular karst aquifers, subject to extreme climatic events. The objective is to carry out 4D imaging during floods in a watershed ...
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration for high-resolution monitoring of the urban heat island (50 stations, record sampling every 20 minutes, period June 2014 onwards)
Descriptors monitoring atmospheric centers of action of weather patterns around Aotearoa New Zealand
Here we introduce a set of descriptors applied to weather regimes that allow for a detailed monitoring of the location and intensity of their atmospheric centers of action (e.g., troughs and ridges) and the gradients between them, when applicable. Descriptors are designed to document the effect of ...
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration by bike (one measurement every 5m) to characterize the urban heat island at very high resolution along constant transects
Modelling the response of Antarctic marine species to environmental changes. Methods, applications and limitations
Ecological modelling is nowadays widely used to highlight the environmental conditions that influence the species ecological niche and better understand their response to environmental changes. Methodological challenges are however present for Southern Ocean marine case studies and it is important ...
Multiple sulfur isotope measurements (d34S, d33S, d36S) of sedimentary barites associated with the Permo-Triassic boundary.
The set of climate projections available corresponds to the GCM (Global Circulation Model) data from CMIP5 (Coupled Model Intercomparison Project; Taylor et al., 2012) used in the fifth IPCC report. A total of 23 GCMs from 16 different institutions were downloaded on the ESGF (Earth System Grid ...
Natural site: wet meadow. 99 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. Drilling of 28.10 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 22 palynological samples. From 3,90 to 18,85 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site: travertine quarry ("Tuff of Dortan"). 3 palynological samples + 1 radiocarbon dating: 9100 ± 180 BP.
Natural site: wet meadow. 6 palynological samples. From 10.20 to 13.20 meters. Atypical results. Extension of Morteau Stade et Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site; wet meadow. 14 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates: 3 transect lines.
Natural site: wet meadow. 58 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 10,40 meters length.
Natural site: wet meadow. 24 palynological samples. From 4.40 to 25,70 meters length: extension of Morteau Stade and Sur la Seigne transect lines.
Natural site; weat meadow. 126 palynological samples + 2 radiocarbon datings. 33,57 meters length drilling.
Natural site; weat meadow. 16 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 6.0 to 12.45 meters length.
Natural site; weat meadow. 18 palynological samples. Many drillings along a transect ligne: 4.20 to 12.30 meters length.
Natural site; weat meadow. 62 palynological samples. 12 meters length drilling.
Physiological parameters of the insect immune system (heamocyte, PO, pro PO) Behavioral parameters of larval defense against natural ennemies (activity, flapping) Parameters of insect reproduction (mating success, fecundity, fertility)
Archaeological site: Merovingian tombs. 2 palynological samples.
WRF-CORDEX simulations on the Mediterranean MED-44 domain at 44 kms resolution. The version of the WRF model is 3.8.1 (Advance Research WRF dynamics (Skamarock et al 2008.)) forced by ERA-interim for the control run and CCSM4 for the scenarios. 4 sets of data are therefore available: the control run ...
WRF-CORDEX simulations on the European EUR-44 domain at 44 kms resolution. The version of the WRF model is 3.8.1 (Advance Research WRF dynamics (Skamarock et al 2008.)) forced by ERA-interim for the control run and CCSM4 for the scenarios. 4 sets of data are therefore available: the control run over ...
Natural site. Geological section in pleniglacial varves. 3 palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation: rock shelter. 5 palynological samples. 1 sample in "Abri de Chateauneuf" (47°09'13.28/5°54'14.05). First analysis: J. Heim, 1979.
- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- biodiversity conservation
- geochemistry & geophysics
- water resources
- marine & freshwater biology
- instruments & instrumentation
- multidisciplinary sciences
- remote sensing
- anatomy & morphology
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- biology, miscellaneous
- cell biology
- computer science, information systems
- materials science, biomaterials
- materials science, composites
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- medical informatics
- nanoscience & nanotechnology
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- WCRP/CORDEX Coordinated Regional Climate Downscaling Experiment
- GVDR - Gestion et Valorisation des Données de la Recherche
- Nouveaux traceurs isotopiques du volcanisme d’échelle stratosphérique
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- PROTEA DOC-SA
- Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Charlène Guillaumot
- Thèse de doctorat en sismologie environnementale - Anthony Abi Nader
- Thèse de doctorat en structure et évolution de la terre - Bertil Nlend
- Pinna nobilis, source de macromolécules pour matériaux biomimétiques
- dat@OSU : gestion et valorisation des données de la recherche des laboratoires de l'Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers Terre-Homme-Environnement-Temps-Astronomie de Franche-Comté Bourgogne
- Effet du réchauffement climatique sur le système immunitaire des ravageurs phytophages et son impact sur les interactions trophiques