Dataset : Phytomanagement - Vieux-Charmont (F-25)
Industrial activities near the site began at the end of the 19th century in sectors such as watchmaking, the manufacture of mechanical parts or pistons for the automotive industry and the heat treatment of metals.
The experiments carried out on the site aim to:
1) Spatially and quantitatively measure organic and inorganic soil contamination and related health and ecological risks
2) Monitor the evolution of contamination and contaminant mobility through the use of bio-indicators
3) Set up a process for managing soil contamination through a phytomanagement approach.
- Collot Jordan, Ph-D student, co-supervised by Michel CHALOT (PR), Ph-D director, and Philippe BINET (MCF), Ph-D co-director.
Michel Chalot, Jordan Collot (2021): Phytomanagement - Vieux-Charmont (F-25). Chrono-environnement. doi:10.25666/DATAOSU-2021-04-22-02
Spatial coverage :
- Vieux-Charmont: latitude between 47° 31' 19" N and 47° 31' 13" N, longitude between 6° 50' 19" E and 6° 50' 30" E
Time coverage :
- De 2018 à nos jours: 2018 and after
Taxonomic coverage :
- Plantes, Champignons, Bactéries, InsectesRegnumBacteria (Bacteria), Fungus (Fungi), Plantae (Plant)ClassisInsecta (Insect)
Thèse de doctorat en biologie des populations et écologie - Jordan Collot
- Pays de Montbéliard Agglomération (Local community)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche 2020 (French National Agency for Research)
- PIA3 (Ministry)