Dataset : OMIV - Time series of electrical resistivity data recorded on landslides
For the electrical panels, the resistivity data are disseminated at three processing levels:
- Level 1: raw electrical intensity and potential data,
- Level 2: filtered apparent resistivity data,
- Level 3: inverted resistivity data.
For boreholes, data is provided at level 2: filtered apparent resistivity data.
Additional data (logging data, electrical resistivity profiles acquired in temporary campaigns) are provided if available.
OMIV (2021): OMIV - Time series of electrical resistivity data recorded on landslides. OMIV. doi:10.25666/DATAOSU-2021-03-16
Spatial coverage :
- CLAP_P1: latitude 44° 14' 53" N, longitude 6° 56' 15" E, at 1141m of altitude
- LVAL_P1: latitude 44° 24' 19" N, longitude 6° 38' 24" E, at 1474m of altitude
- VENC_P1: latitude 43° 43' 22" N, longitude 7° 7' 47" E, at 200m of altitude
- PEG2: latitude 43° 47' 46" N, longitude 3° 19' 14" E, at 338m of altitude
- PEG_P1: latitude 43° 47' 37" N, longitude 3° 19' 17" E, between 358m and 359m of altitude
- SAUZ_P1: latitude 44° 20' 55" N, longitude 6° 40' 34" E, at 1871m of altitude
SNO OMIV - Hydrogeophysics
- EOST, OCA, OREME, OSUG (OSU)
- INSU (CNRS)
- Observational data : 1. Surface electrical data:
5 sites were equipped with permanent Electrical Resistivity Tomography (ERT) devices (GEOMON or Syscal Pro).
Temporary ERT devices may also be deployed on some of these sites.
Raw data (intensity and electrical potential) and electrodes coordinates (profiles) are sent to OSU OREME data center. They are provided in CSV format, with a PDF file for site description.
2. Permanent borehole electrical data:
Borehole electrical data were measured on Pégairolles site since 2012 by a permanent electrode device designed and managed by Imageau. Raw data are sent to Imageau and stored there. Raw data of apparent resistivity are cleaned by scientists (outliers removed) and inserted into the OSU OREME database. Data are provided in CSV format.
3. Logging data
Logging measurements were made on Pégairolles site between 2009 and 2012 : diameter, borehole fluid properties, natural radioactivity, rock electrical resistivity, full waveform Sonic and acoustic and optical borehole images. Raw data were automatically cleaned (outliers removed) when inserted into OSU OREME database. Cleaned data are provided in TXT format.
4. Core data
Core samples from Pégairolles site were measured by a Multi-Sensor Core Logger. Raw data were automatically cleaned (outliers removed) when inserted into OSU OREME database. Cleaned data are provided in CSV format.
- Simulation or computational data : Surface electrical data:
Permanent or temporary surface electrical data (ERT) are automatically processed when inserted into OSU OREME database:
(i) apparent resistivity is computed, then filtered ;
(ii) filtered data is inverted with the Python Pygimli library to compute resistivity data.
Filtered and inverted data are respectively provided in CSV and VTK format.