Database : Fossorial water vole (Arvicola terrestris) population cycles and their phase-associated microbial communities
Those data have been collected in the framework of Petra Villette's doctorate.
Petra Villette, Eve Afonso, Patrick Giraudoux (2020): Fossorial water vole (Arvicola terrestris) population cycles and their phase-associated microbial communities. Chrono-environnement. doi:10.25666/DATAOSU-2017-02-03
Spatial coverage :
- Study area: latitude between 46° 55' 36" N and 46° 46' 12" N, longitude between 5° 59' 52" E and 6° 4' 19" E, between 671m and 870m of altitude
Time coverage :
- Observational data : Index transects, live trapping, dissection, high throughput generation sequencing, etc.
- Consequences of organ choice in describing bacterial pathogen assemblages in a rodent population (doi:10.1017/S0950268817001893)
- Spatial and Temporal Characteristics of Bacterial Parasite Communities in Outbreaking Fossorial Water Vole (Arvicola terrestris) Populations: Static Uniformity or Dynamic Heterogeneity? (https://www.theses.fr/2018UBFCD056)
- Spatio-temporal trends in richness and persistence of bacterial communities in decline-phase water vole populations (doi:10.1038/s41598-020-66107-5)